Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by antoekneeo

Nelly?
laugh.gif
. I could see if this fight was being held in St Louis, but this guy has not been relevant in nearly 10 years. Fans looking around like ¿Quién es esto?

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

is there a old white guy talking? i wanna know if i have the right stream

Your probablly on the sky sports stream. If you are on streams direct i think channel 2 is the hbo channel.

yeah channel 6 on the streamsdirect...other channels wont work... all i see is a group of white dudes talking
Yeah channel 2 and 1 are the higher quality streams which take more bandwidth i think. Its the fight still right?
Yeah you are watching the sky sports stream i guess the uk wont be seeing nelly perform tonight.
oh ok.. i just hope the fight will start...

is there a old white guy talking? i wanna know if i have the right stream

Your probablly on the sky sports stream. If you are on streams direct i think channel 2 is the hbo channel.

yeah channel 6 on the streamsdirect...other channels wont work... all i see is a group of white dudes talking
Yeah channel 2 and 1 are the higher quality streams which take more bandwidth i think. Its the fight still right?
Yeah you are watching the sky sports stream i guess the uk wont be seeing nelly perform tonight.
oh ok.. i just hope the fight will start...

Back
Top Bottom