Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Lets go Manny 
pimp.gif

really looking forward to this fight.

if i am home at the time, i'll be on the hunt for the best streams for the nt fam
pimp.gif

really looking forward to this fight.

if i am home at the time, i'll be on the hunt for the best streams for the nt fam
pimp.gif

^Yea I'm on 6 as well..

Anyways so yall think this fight isnt gonna go over 9 rounds? I was considering betting the over 9 1/2 +120 because of Tony's weight and his strong chin I thought he had a good shot at holding on?

^Yea I'm on 6 as well..

Anyways so yall think this fight isnt gonna go over 9 rounds? I was considering betting the over 9 1/2 +120 because of Tony's weight and his strong chin I thought he had a good shot at holding on?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

weigh ins are done, and this post is in page 2?  

How many replies per page you got your +**@ set to? The rest of us are on page 6....
I think he meant it wasnt on the 1st page S&T

How many replies per page you got your +**@ set to? The rest of us are on page 6....
I think he meant it wasnt on the 1st page S&T

Roach is always running his mouth. From the video I watched, it does look like its heavy edited. I'll reserve my judgment until I see a non edited clip of what happened before he did that.

Roach is always running his mouth. From the video I watched, it does look like its heavy edited. I'll reserve my judgment until I see a non edited clip of what happened before he did that.

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Which video are we referring to?

Originally Posted by TJ Detweiler

Which video are we referring to?

Who gives a *!*+ if he runs his mouth, the douchebags crossed a line taking shots at his Parkinsons. People really trying to justify that?

Who gives a *!*+ if he runs his mouth, the douchebags crossed a line taking shots at his Parkinsons. People really trying to justify that?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

How can I change this?
I don't know how on YUKU but I had mine set to 50 on EZboard back in the day.

Originally Posted by bijald0331

How can I change this?
I don't know how on YUKU but I had mine set to 50 on EZboard back in the day.

Back
Top Bottom