Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

ArSONist21 wrote: whenever Mayweather is finished beating up on his wife and children and stealing Iphones
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tumblr_l7j8gxuCro1qav701.gif
[/font]

ArSONist21 wrote: whenever Mayweather is finished beating up on his wife and children and stealing Iphones
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
tumblr_l7j8gxuCro1qav701.gif
[/font]

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i dont see how mayweather can beat manny. this dude was going toe to toe with a guy much bigger than him and made it look damn easy. 

To me, it looked like the Manny before the DLH fights = makes himself vulnerable defensively , impecable (but now) conrtolled offense. Manny was open so many times its ridiculous Margarito did not capitalize on them (well maybe, he was too tired too early).

Mayweather just HAS TO believe he has Manny's kryptonite and cut all the soap opera drama.

Else, I'd love Manny to just drop the gloves now. His legacy is already cemented forever with nothing much to prove anymore. All this Williams/Martinez talk I see in here to me is ridiculous - he might as well bulk up to Maurice Jones-Drew's physique. Leaving the sport while still being on top of your game is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

i dont see how mayweather can beat manny. this dude was going toe to toe with a guy much bigger than him and made it look damn easy. 

To me, it looked like the Manny before the DLH fights = makes himself vulnerable defensively , impecable (but now) conrtolled offense. Manny was open so many times its ridiculous Margarito did not capitalize on them (well maybe, he was too tired too early).

Mayweather just HAS TO believe he has Manny's kryptonite and cut all the soap opera drama.

Else, I'd love Manny to just drop the gloves now. His legacy is already cemented forever with nothing much to prove anymore. All this Williams/Martinez talk I see in here to me is ridiculous - he might as well bulk up to Maurice Jones-Drew's physique. Leaving the sport while still being on top of your game is
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

To comment on what Max Kellerman said about him seeing Pacquiao slowing down since he got hit so much in this fight, the only reason Pacquiao got hit so much in this fight was because he allowed it to happen. When Max was interviewing him at the end, he straight out asked Pac why he let Margarito corner him on the ropes and Pac replied by saying "I let him corner me so that I could discourage him and take his heart by showing him that he can't hurt me." Let's face it, Pac knows that Margarito has no power so what's to worry about. Pac is a warrior and always likes to brawl with his opponents and it's as if he likes to get hit to know that he's in a fight and he knows he can dish out twice the damage to his opponent. Basically, I'm saying that Pac allowed himself to be cocky and over confident in this fight. You saw him just dance around Margarito in the later rounds. Are you telling me that he couldn't do that the entire time and avoid being cornered by Margarito? Trust, whenever Mayweather is finished beating up on his wife and children and stealing Iphones, Pac will finally have an opponent  he can truly respect and will not get hit as much. Sorry for the long rant...
You got that quote all wrong dude.

Margarito definitely hurt Pac when Pac was on the ropes, he said so himself.

If the fight was 12 rounds of that, the fight would've been much different.
Ummm NO, you must not have watched the post fight interview Pac had with Kellerman. Listen closely next time bud...

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by ArSONist21

To comment on what Max Kellerman said about him seeing Pacquiao slowing down since he got hit so much in this fight, the only reason Pacquiao got hit so much in this fight was because he allowed it to happen. When Max was interviewing him at the end, he straight out asked Pac why he let Margarito corner him on the ropes and Pac replied by saying "I let him corner me so that I could discourage him and take his heart by showing him that he can't hurt me." Let's face it, Pac knows that Margarito has no power so what's to worry about. Pac is a warrior and always likes to brawl with his opponents and it's as if he likes to get hit to know that he's in a fight and he knows he can dish out twice the damage to his opponent. Basically, I'm saying that Pac allowed himself to be cocky and over confident in this fight. You saw him just dance around Margarito in the later rounds. Are you telling me that he couldn't do that the entire time and avoid being cornered by Margarito? Trust, whenever Mayweather is finished beating up on his wife and children and stealing Iphones, Pac will finally have an opponent  he can truly respect and will not get hit as much. Sorry for the long rant...
You got that quote all wrong dude.

Margarito definitely hurt Pac when Pac was on the ropes, he said so himself.

If the fight was 12 rounds of that, the fight would've been much different.
Ummm NO, you must not have watched the post fight interview Pac had with Kellerman. Listen closely next time bud...

ArSONist21

"He's very tough and strong, I never expected that."

Why was your back on the ropes?

"I was trying to show to him that I'm not hurt by his punches, but the truth is, he's really strong and I got hurt."

When did you get hurt?

"On the ropes,"

Where did he hurt you?

"Yes, on the body and the face, he caught me with the uppercut."

You must have a hearing-problem.

Try harder next time, bud.

Listen CLOSER next time.

ArSONist21

"He's very tough and strong, I never expected that."

Why was your back on the ropes?

"I was trying to show to him that I'm not hurt by his punches, but the truth is, he's really strong and I got hurt."

When did you get hurt?

"On the ropes,"

Where did he hurt you?

"Yes, on the body and the face, he caught me with the uppercut."

You must have a hearing-problem.

Try harder next time, bud.

Listen CLOSER next time.

Really, you didn't even need to listen to the interview to see that Manny was hurt when he was on the ropes.

Not in danger of getting KO'd hurt, but hurt.

Really, you didn't even need to listen to the interview to see that Manny was hurt when he was on the ropes.

Not in danger of getting KO'd hurt, but hurt.

woooooow pac-man is nice he gave magarito the business... money dont want it with him, but the williams or martinez talk is doin too much:. he just needs to give money the work then hang em up cuz he doesnt have ne thing else to prove:.

woooooow pac-man is nice he gave magarito the business... money dont want it with him, but the williams or martinez talk is doin too much:. he just needs to give money the work then hang em up cuz he doesnt have ne thing else to prove:.

Back
Top Bottom