Official Manny Pacquiao vs Antonio Margarito - November 13th, 2010 9pm - Dallas Cowboys Stadium

Originally Posted by knightngale

damn pacman fans are "lebron fan circa 2009" level now

I'm sorry but you need to work on your comparisons because the last time I checked, Lebron has yet to win a title and Pac has won 8 titles in 8 divisions...

I think that the reason mayweather isn't fighting Pac-man is that he has to worry about Roger Mayweathers upcoming trial. If he goes to jail then Floyd would lose his trainer thats been with him since his entire pro career. It would be like Manny losing Freddie Roach, so it must weigh heavily on his mind right now. The trail is in January and once it's over then we might have a clear answer as to if the two will fight. But this is all speculation. 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

he said fans

I know what he said. Pac fans have good reason to be so hyped because he has WON so much in boxing while Lebron has yet to win anything...

I think that the reason mayweather isn't fighting Pac-man is that he has to worry about Roger Mayweathers upcoming trial. If he goes to jail then Floyd would lose his trainer thats been with him since his entire pro career. It would be like Manny losing Freddie Roach, so it must weigh heavily on his mind right now. The trail is in January and once it's over then we might have a clear answer as to if the two will fight. But this is all speculation. 

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

he said fans

I know what he said. Pac fans have good reason to be so hyped because he has WON so much in boxing while Lebron has yet to win anything...

Originally Posted by cornzilla

When was this? Roger only started training PBF in 2000 (I think) when PBF and Sr. had a falling out.

When was this? Roger only started training PBF in 2000 (I think) when PBF and Sr. had a falling out.

Wow, Mayweather even got his fans making up excuses for him now...
roll.gif

Wow, Mayweather even got his fans making up excuses for him now...
roll.gif

good fight from Manny, definitely one-sided.

As a pac fan, watching him for years now, i think hes on the decline. if he continues to take these fights with bigger fighters, hes goin to set himself up for a loss.

I just want him to hangem up now and leave it at that.

Nonito Donaire, remember the name

good fight from Manny, definitely one-sided.

As a pac fan, watching him for years now, i think hes on the decline. if he continues to take these fights with bigger fighters, hes goin to set himself up for a loss.

I just want him to hangem up now and leave it at that.

Nonito Donaire, remember the name

Anyone got any links to vids from the post fight interviews. I ordered the fight but had to go when they announced the decision. As a huge boxing fan I would love to see Pacquiao fight Mayweather. This would be the greatest thing boxing can give us for a very long time.

Anyone got any links to vids from the post fight interviews. I ordered the fight but had to go when they announced the decision. As a huge boxing fan I would love to see Pacquiao fight Mayweather. This would be the greatest thing boxing can give us for a very long time.

Originally Posted by rayfizzle

freakin' 24/7 making me believe margarito had a chance haha. Robert Garcia had a failed gameplan

laugh.gif
 same thing they did for the mosley VS PBF fight to most of yall

Originally Posted by rayfizzle

freakin' 24/7 making me believe margarito had a chance haha. Robert Garcia had a failed gameplan

laugh.gif
 same thing they did for the mosley VS PBF fight to most of yall

Floyd doesnt want it........Seriously.

I actually root for mayweather cause he`s a brother........But he doesnt seem like he really wants to fight pac on a serious note.

Id be surprised if this ever happens....If it does, i would equate it to Tyson V Holyfield.

Back
Top Bottom