** OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO X FRSH CHARITY FIGHT SHIRT **

Originally Posted by kidUFC

ive never ordered anything from francoshades, and i must say its not a very pleasant experience.... its been about 6 days and still no confirmation.
Um, it's been more like 4 days.

You're very impatient.

Calm down.

Seriously, Namco/Bandai (the Pacman company) needs to do some type of collaboration with Manny and Nike to make some official cross-licensed 'Pacman'products. Put him in the next Tekken game too while they're at it lol

ok got my tracking..
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Talk about hype beasting it.

I wanted to purchase at least one of the shirts to support Pacquiao, and within an hour of being away from the comp... sold out, ridiculous.

Might as well create a counterfeit, put the Supreme label over Pacquiao's picture and call it Limited.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

majority of the dudes who copped the shirt aint even gonna watch the fight....
indifferent.gif
i highly doubt that
smh.gif

anyway, i still havent gotten my tracking number but i sent an email yest and they told me my order would be fulfilled, so im not worried anymore.

Shirts are killing it. Not Filipino, but Pacquiao is that dude. I want to see him roll on Hatton and all his fans that boo the National Anthem.

They Mighty Healthy was sick but didn't even know about it until this thread popped up. Anybody got a link?

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

everytime i try to use a code with the mighty healthy tee it only gives me 10% off
you only get 10% if youve used a rep code before, with that said use mine JN17973
laugh.gif

SMH, at some of y'all talking %*$+ about hypebeasting the T'... dudes are getting salty just cause they couldn't get a shirt !!! Besides, what iswrong with repping the country and the man for what he has done and continue to do !!! No vent I'm just saying, also to the dude who said that half thepeople who bought the shirt isn't even gonna watch the fight, dude, do you know that is like a national holiday for all the filipinos when Pacman is in thering !!!
pimp.gif
Besides, he is ripping Hatton in pieces !!!!

Back
Top Bottom