** OFFICIAL MANNY PACQUIAO X FRSH CHARITY FIGHT SHIRT **

Santa Ana, CA. APRIL 10, 2009 - FRSH, Manny Pacquiao and Pound 4 Pound International are pleased to announce the creation of a special limited-edition teefor the number one pound for pound champ's upcoming fight against Britain's Ricky Hatton on May 2, 2009. This tee shirt is the OFFICIAL Team Pac ManFoundation shirt and all proceeds from sales will go towards the Manny Pacquiao Foundation, which was established withthe goal to provide support and assistance to the underprivileged in the Philippines by offering aid with medical assistance, education for the youth, and foodto those in need.

The tee comes in one black color way and is limited to only 502 (commemorating the fight taking place on 5/02) pieces worldwide. Designed by FRSH, the shirt features a pair of boxing gloves on the front of the tee each emblazoned with FRSH's and Pac Man'slogos. The sleeve features additional art work on each side with 'Manny Pacquiao' written on one side and an image of the Philippine Islands on theopposite sleeve. The back is where you can see the official 'Team Pac Man' insignia prominently placed in the center with Pacquiao's signatureright above it, signifying his stamp of approval.

Francoshade.com and 80spurple.com will be the only places where you can get your hands on one of these shirts. Our friends at 80shave agreed to help sell this shirt and push for this great cause giving back 100% of their proceeds (you will still be charged basic S&H). Here is thebonus, you will be able to buy the shirt early on April 15th at 80spurple.com, and then two days laterhere on our own online store. Also 80s Purple will throw in a $10 gift card towards any purchase when you buy the shirt there (they normally only do this fororders over $100).

We will be posting more information throughout the weekend and upcoming week. I would like to really thank Bob at Pound 4 Pound and Brian Ortencio formaking this happen. We are all such huge fans of Manny and to be able to make a shirt for him to help his charity has been a dream come true.

Joe

"FRSH"

www.francoshade.com

any chance somebody up in here could hook me up with this?!? holla back! Laguna in the building...

dope shirt..
pimp.gif

I've seen a few other Ts commemorating pacman's upcoming bout w/ Hatton but this, by far, is the illest

This is official because you can see Manny's signature on the back of the shirt. It's 100% approved by Manny

agree, on to much icing on the cake...the gloves and manny pac. sig. at the back alone is fine...the rest is just too much..

pacman knows shirt or manny gonna knock u out shirt for me...too much bling for my taste for the above shirt but still dope

cool vid, wilshire plaza hotel in normandie and wilshire blvd, its like 2 blocks from where i live, parang ako yung naglalakad lang sa tabi nyo may hawak ngcamera, was that last saturday? sayang would have came and bough those shirt if i knew, lapit lang sa amin...sa site nakalagay coming soon, pre shrunk ba yungshirts?
EDIT:

never mind, i read that it comes on the site on friday, tried to buy on the other site but it was sold out already, wish i have seen this thread a little bitearlier

Originally Posted by jepeh21

cool vid, wilshire plaza hotel in normandie and wilshire blvd, its like 2 blocks from where i live, parang ako yung naglalakad lang sa tabi nyo may hawak ng camera, was that last saturday? sayang would have came and bough those shirt if i knew, lapit lang sa amin...sa site nakalagay coming soon, pre shrunk ba yung shirts?
EDIT:

never mind, i read that it comes on the site on friday, tried to buy on the other site but it was sold out already, wish i have seen this thread a little bit earlier
it was on saturday!!! hahaha maliit na mundo ito kung ikaw nga yun pare! the shirts are not pre shrunk but they are made by AAA

so hindi pre shrunk? damn, mejo may kalakihan kasi ako pag mga shirt na ganyan kasi lumiliit pagkalaba una beses, xxl ba largest size nyo?

too much goin on. i know most might disagree, but the best pacquiao shirts have been the 2 surf detergent ones. Yeah, the ones that the trike driversalways wear. Those crush the %%*# out of any other.

Originally Posted by joeyjojo jr shabadoo

too much goin on. i know most might disagree, but the best pacquiao shirts have been the 2 surf detergent ones. Yeah, the ones that the trike drivers always wear. Those crush the %%*# out of any other.
which ones are these?

Originally Posted by flipballer

Just a reminder that shirts will go on sale tomorrow, 4/17 12PM PST @ www.francoshade.com
managed to get a 3xl and was able to pay, hopefully it goes through, the site was glitching the whole time i was trying to add the shirt
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom