OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the complain about people thread. If the shoes are gone then it doesn't need to be in here please.
but dudes can talk about long lines and how popular XIs are

So people updating about the lines is wrong? An explanation of the lines is wrong?

Posting that some shoe was somewhere but the Asians or Hispanics took all of them is useless any way you slice it. And who cares what they resell for. It doesn't matter especially if the shoe is gone.

Last edited:
This isn't the complain about people thread. If the shoes are gone then it doesn't need to be in here please.

Understood. There are just moments of frustration when dealing with shoes. Especially when it comes to resellers. I will do my best not to rant again. I still think resellers are douchebags though.

Back to Nike Outlets.... has anyone been to the one in Lake Elsinore, CA? I was thinking about going sometime this week but its really far out of my way and I don't want to go if the store never gets anything good.

I stated it looks like they purchased the entire stock so it wasn't a definite thing. Figured I post info for anyone that wanted them to try to give it a shot. it doesn't hurt to try 8)

to add to that, the info we post isn't real time info on a particular outlets inventory, so theres always a chance that the shoe or item maybe out of stock.

Last edited:
I stated it looks like they purchased the entire stock so it wasn't a definite thing. Figured I post info for anyone that wanted them to try to give it a shot. it doesn't hurt to try 8)

to add to that, the info we post isn't real time info on a particular outlets inventory, so theres always a chance that the shoe or item maybe out of stock.

You're right. It seems like your post snowballed into another post for others to vent their frustration. That was the main point I was getting at.

You're right. It seems like your post snowballed into another post for others to vent their frustration. That was the main point I was getting at.

No worried bigj. Just got back from a funeral so not in the best mood.

Didn't expect the comment about the couple purchase all the shoes to snowball.

Understood. There are just moments of frustration when dealing with shoes. Especially when it comes to resellers. I will do my best not to rant again. I still think resellers are douchebags though.

Back to Nike Outlets.... has anyone been to the one in Lake Elsinore, CA? I was thinking about going sometime this week but its really far out of my way and I don't want to go if the store never gets anything good.
Lake Elsinore is a dead place for several years now. Nothing good there anymore  for basketball shoes. I don't know about clothing or other type of shoes though.

Last edited:
but dudes can talk about long lines and how popular XIs are

So people updating about the lines is wrong? An explanation of the lines is wrong?

Posting that some shoe was somewhere but the Asians or Hispanics took all of them is useless any way you slice it. And who cares what they resell for. It doesn't matter especially if the shoe is gone.
It's pointless tho, there weren't any updates if sizes or anything else but "look at the line, easy 200" over and over, and I don't have a prob with it

It irked u like that?

Lake Elsinore is a dead place for several years now. Nothing good there anymore  for basketball shoes. I don't know about clothing or other type of shoes though.

Thanks. I had a feeling that might be the case. I have a friend who lives there and it sounded like there wasn't a very large basketball community. I still might give it a look just to see what its like first hand. With new stock coming in all the time for these stores you never know. If I don't my mind will wander and have thoughts of a store full of jordans, lebrons, and kobes being sold by beautiful saleswomen who want to go out on dates and give me extra discounts.

it dont bother me at all, and i still frequent many other sites, thanks for your suggestion tho, i needed that

paulprince3730 paulprince3730 has been temporarily removed from the community.

Let me get something clear with some of you guys. You cannot join any forum and disrespect the moderators. I am not sure how hard that is to understand.

If I ask that the topic cease in discussion then just move on. Its no need for the extra stuff. YOU ARE NOT THE MODERATORS.

And before you pull the "power hungry" or whatever, just know that I will not sit back and allow it to happen to anyone on the staff. It honestly makes me no difference whether I ban an account or not. I don't get any kicks off of things like that. If we allow members to disrespect the staff, then it will be a common occurrence which is completely unacceptable.

I asked very nicely and STILL got flak for it. Figures...

Last edited:
Dang bigj, you can't catch a break eh? First yeezy thread then here. Haha how'd you get dealt the worst threads?

Dang bigj, you can't catch a break eh? First yeezy thread then here. Haha how'd you get dealt the worst threads?

I honestly don't know. I made a simple request and even said please. The people doing the talking about it were understanding for the most part. Wanna be admins on the site gotta chill tho.

Due to lack of info here on Wrentham here's the run down...

They received Taxi 12s in men's sizes, Gammas for kids. They opened early at 8am to serve the line that was there, all but a few of the Taxis sold out. Gammas hung on, but sold out by the end of the day.

I'll start posting more info here... There are a few air forces we have right now that people may be interested in. We had the "BDay" QS late last month, might be a few pairs left out back to fill hash if anyone wants to call with style/color code for them to do a stock check.

As of the last time I was up there a few days ago the lunar force 1 low city pack "London" and "Milan" were still there. Tons of the Milan, not as many of the London. I believe they were at $69.99 price point.

There's also "Butthead" SBs on the hash wall... not sure what's left for those in terms of size. There was a lot of size 13s last I saw.

Lastly, there's a pretty good stock of these SB mids in as well:

Believe price point was $59.99... but don't quote me on that! Hope I helped someone!

@paulprince3730 has been temporarily removed from the community.

Let me get something clear with some of you guys. You cannot join any forum and disrespect the moderators. I am not sure how hard that is to understand.

If I ask that the topic cease in discussion then just move on. Its no need for the extra stuff. YOU ARE NOT THE MODERATORS.

And before you pull the "power hungry" or whatever, just know that I will not sit back and allow it to happen to anyone on the staff. It honestly makes me no difference whether I ban an account or not. I don't get any kicks off of things like that. If we allow members to disrespect the staff, then it will be a common occurrence which is completely unacceptable.

I asked very nicely and STILL got flak for it. Figures...
Much respect. This is the only way NikeTalk holds it's integrity and quality over other forums out there. On a side note, look at this paulprince dudes posts. He seems very racist, sexist, and argumentative. Doesn't sound like much of a contributor to me. Just my opinion. 

Much respect. This is the only way NikeTalk holds it's integrity and quality over other forums out there. On a side note, look at this paulprince dudes posts. He seems very racist, sexist, and argumentative. Doesn't sound like much of a contributor to me. Just my opinion. 

I second that opinion. Hats off to the moderator for shutting that nonsense down.

mastersplntr mastersplntr - thanks for your insight. ill be sure to take that into consideration if/when he returns from his suspension.

PS - the guys cosigning the paul dude... you do realize that posting a pic of the lines gives people that had thoughts about going an idea of whether or not they should go or not? Not everyone automatically assumes the shoe is sold out because the shoe was posted on here and sneaker blogs.

Also, as pointed out, the conversation was turning racial which was the major sticking point in me telling you guys to move on. I did not feel like outlining that as I figured a simple please would suffice. Obviously, it didn't.

Some of you guys pull the race card failing to realize you are offending members of this site as we not the same race.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom