OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me my last phone order was called in the afternoon and arrived 3 days later. They shipped them first thing the next morning and shipment was quick. Only a few states away. Hope that helps.

People still wear Turtlenecks????           I'm just saying'  
frown.gif

Nordstrom Rack, The Block, Fremont CA

Kd V Elite Size 10 $90

Lebron X low "Easter" 10.5 $90

Revis blackout size 11 $60

Revis camo/brown size 8.5 $60

Kobe 8 PP black size 11 $70

The most stuff I've ever seen at a Nordstrom rack. Must have been a good day haha!
would kill for those kobe 8 pps for 70

ACT FAST!! NOT SURE HOW LONG THIS WILL LAST. USE CODE p0l08t0re1337 FOR 65% OFF FULL PRICED ITEMS AND 40% OF SALE ITEMS ON RALPHLAUREN.COM THIS CODE COULD BE TAKEN DOWN ANY TIME SO GOOOOOO
Gave me $8 off the slim-fit raw selvedge denim. Guess I missed out. Darn.

sorry for the bad photos....
Burkes Outlet in Greenville,MS has a few of these Lebron Dri-Fit shirts going for $15. Only size XL left. Colors are turquoise & purple.
View media item 857087The Burkes Outlet in Cleveland,MS has this Lebron Dr-Fit shirt in XL for $15. Color is navy blue
View media item 857091Sorry for not getting a real or in store pic, but Burkes in Greenville also had this KD hoodie for $30. Can't remember the sizes.
View media item 857095

Can I get a
ACT FAST!! NOT SURE HOW LONG THIS WILL LAST. USE CODE p0l08t0re1337 FOR 65% OFF FULL PRICED ITEMS AND 40% OF SALE ITEMS ON RALPHLAUREN.COM THIS CODE COULD BE TAKEN DOWN ANY TIME SO GOOOOOO

just tried the code didn't work anymore, good looking though!

Philadelphia premium outlets nike factory store has lebron xi kings pride b-grades almost fsr $179.99. Some thermal foams behind the counter, 9.5 x3(didn't catch the price, place was mobbed).

damn was just there last Saturday too. might have to run back up. good looks!

damn was just there last Saturday too. might have to run back up. good looks!
I was there today (I live like 5 miles away), thermal foams were gone. They still had 9-13 no 11.5's in the KP's. This outlet gets hit hard, shocked these are still there.

Hit up my local outlet (Seattle) at 8am and there was about 40 people in line for taxi 12's and pretty much everyone and their girl got a pair with a few to spare.
Yup that's what I was told.. I found out about the release a day prior..
Hit up my boy who lives closer.. And he went up there copped for both of us..
I sent him up the with four $5 survey coupons that they let him stack..
So our pairs ended up costing us $140 and some change..
My b-grades were pretty on point..
Here is the retail vs the b-grades..
View media item 863858Also.. An employee that has been working there for awhile..
Said they expect to get kid sizes..
So be on the lookout if you need them..

Kobe 8 hoodie collection. Black Hoodie this weekend for $26.

All three Kobe Shirts for $29 and some change. Nike Factory Stores doing it big this weekend 40% off Kobe gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom