OFFICIAL MARCH '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promotions usually run from Thursday to Sunday. Promotions vary per store. Your best course of action would be to call the store you plan on visiting that day and ask if they are having any ongoing promotions or sales (in your case, possibly ask if they're doing 20% off hash). It is a random thing but it usually coincides with holidays.
Thanks. I thought it might be random although I didn't know about the Thursday through Sunday. I will give them a call before I head over.

Wow. Marshals is a bit sketchy. They have the
Under Armour Cam Highlight Trainer​
Blue Heat/Metallic Silver/Black
for $39.99. I dont remember 100% but I believe that was the price. They listed the Original as $150 yet everywhere I see online says it started at 89.99. The size selection at both stores wasn't amazing but it did cover 9 through 11.​

Stores:
Laguna Hills
San Juan Capistrano

To make those who hate anything other than Nike stores mentioned happy....... Do the Nike stores usually do the extra 20% off the wall on weekends only? Is it every weekend? Is it totally random? I'm thinking about going this Friday but I don't want the price to lower and then need to drive all the way back to get a price adjustment (I don't live close).

I don't usually even look at the original price on their tags since a lot of their stuff has manufacturer tagging with it or its on the box. I dont actually expect them to research and print msrp on each separate tag for different items. Its probably a preset tag for athletic shoes with a generic msrp to save time and give an approximate estimation of savings. I'm sure the same tag was used for lebrons and such even though they retailed over 150

Yeah - praxis is right. It's not shadiness, it's just a lack of info. There are all kinds of things at those stores for which the "compare at" is inaccurate. In some cases, the overshoot the retail value, and in others they undershoot.

If you're only buying something because of it's MSRP, then you aren't a knowledgeable consumer - so caveat emptor. ...Not accusing you, but the point is that it's not really a big deal.

If there was any question I'm surprised Reebok didn't punk out and just rename the shoe like Adidas has with the Kobe retros.

like the Fila 95 & 96 lol.
They kept the name for the Stacks and KJs, not not the GH. was interesting to me no doubt

$50 dollars. Ross has raised the prices. I use to cop nike's for no more then $35
Oh no doubt. Inflation bro. I remember getting chucks for like $11 from Ross back in high school. Nike's were around $35 to $49, depending on the shoe.

Howell, MI & Great Lakes MI outlets.. extra 20%off of select footwear, extra 40%off clearance items/equipment

interesting how it's only been 20%off the last two times rather than their normal 30%off extra on their sales.

Howell, MI & Great Lakes MI outlets.. extra 20%off of select footwear, extra 40%off clearance items/equipment

interesting how it's only been 20%off the last two times rather than their normal 30%off extra on their sales.
WOO HOO. They continuing the sale this weekend from last weekend. I only had a chance to go Thursday last week. Gotta get some BDay presents for the fam.

Yeah don't they usually do 30% off the hash wall? But they threw in 40% off clearance which normally is 30%

Kissimmee Clearance Outlet has tons of Goodies. No phone orders and only one shoe per person. All are about $19.99 right now.

Jordans all kid sizes

11 snake skin
11 tuxedo
13 squadron
13 he got game

http://img.ed4.net/tsa/images/2014_...iends_Family_Brand:ASpot-Print-Coupon:2297285

Don't know if this will work for all y'all but I just scored a pair of KD VI Away for $95. Go to your sports authority! (Redeemed at Westbury, NY sports authority)
on the bottom it says it excludes nike footwear 
eyes.gif

I don't think he was doubting you dude...just stating that it's YMMV as to whether or not the cashier will allow it.

Dang, no phone orders..lotta good retros there, do u know what sizes exactly they had?

Kissimmee Clearance Outlet has tons of Goodies. No phone orders and only one shoe per person. All are about $19.99 right now.

Jordans all kid sizes

11 snake skin
11 tuxedo
13 squadron
13 he got game

When didnthis start I was just at GLC yesterday

Dang, no phone orders..lotta good retros there, do u know what sizes exactly they had?

Most were toddler sizes. Most sizes up to 10c in He Got Game and up to I think 6c in the snakeskin xi. Didn't see tuxedo xi. I know they had them in toddler sizes on Wednesday. Those pairs were $19.99 plus 20% off. Had two pairs of Toro IV in 5y that got purchased while I was there. In Blue Squadron XIII there was a few sizes each from 4y to 5.5y. The youth sizes were $49.99 no extra 20%. Also had some infant Jordan's as well. All were behind the counter. All footwear was extra 20% off on the racks.

just a FYI the Aurora IL outlet had 2 pairs of AJKOS there. I think they were returns. They were sz 11 and 12, but i took the 12. There should be an 11 left they were 110. Pretty good deal 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom