OFFICIAL MARCH '15 PICK UP THREAD - NO PIC QUOTING

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. Still on the fence about them melos. Love the color a way,don't really care for melo. Know it's kind of a personal question,but its $170 shipped a good price?

this weather over on the east coast doesn't want me to get some shots of the oreos & 8 balls… anyway recent pickups

How are those kd's fit-wise.  I got a wide foot, are they narrow?
honestly man, idk… i went tts with a 10.5 & they are a little tight but nothing crazy, i probably wouldn't go up to an 11 if i had the choice though. I like the fit

yea those helix lebrons are really nice, especially under retail

@dunksrnice  
eek.gif
 those ones 
nthat.gif

Unfortunately, second time I have purchased these IV's...last pair was stolen at a basketball tournament while my team was playing.
mean.gif

Nonetheless, had to have them again.  

Scored these Air Max 2014's on the random hash wall of the local outlet for $65, guess they were a return. 

Twolegit4kicks those reebok saint Anthony are must have for me bro jealous my favorite football teams colors and same with lebron chinas

Twolegit4kicks those reebok saint Anthony are must have for me bro jealous my favorite football teams colors and same with lebron chinas

Yeah. I was on the hunt for China's for three years to be exact. Maybe four. But I jumped on them PE's for the low. I had to catch this eBay buyer before all star weekend started.

Yeah. I was on the hunt for China's for three years to be exact. Maybe four. But I jumped on them PE's for the low. I had to catch this eBay buyer before all star weekend started.

Nothing like copping something at a good price that you been chasing for a minute my prob is I'm chasing to much and only got so much money and deciding right now between 3 big pick ups but what 3 outa 12 shoes I'm thinking on is a tuff decision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom