OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good selection of basketball shoes at Las Americas,
Including those Xmas Kobes. Get it while it's good
View media item 1948668Also saw grey TF pants S-XL $69.99
Camo TF pants in several colorways for $80
And a few M white TF windrunners in the clearance section for about $64.
Place was a madhouse. Take a melee weapon.
I bought those same Kobe Venonmenons at East Los for $50.

Last edited by a moderator:

saratoga, ca

tech fleece 2 pants, $104.99, FSR.

i didn't know it was tech fleece until i read the receipt.  this stuff is amazing, now i know why you guys were raving about it last month!!!

i talked to one of the sales rep there and she said that there's supposed to be a top that goes with the pants.  she said there might be some at the San Leandro Clearance store.  that's where i'll be heading to tomorrow morning.  she also mentioned that the top is not going to be a FSR.
Anyone looking for tech fleece 2 pants in the NYC area, Flushing outlet has - S, M and XL from what I saw. $59.99 plus additional 30% off

Anyone looking for tech fleece 2 pants in the NYC area, Flushing outlet has - S, M and XL from what I saw. $59.99 plus additional 30% off
@duke1144  thank you for the info, repped :smile:

in case you guys want to know, they do accept phone orders any day of the week.  hopefully i can score a pair of XL tomorrow since they're closed now of course!

Sup fellas? Quick question, I'm looking for those kobe X xmas. So to do a phone order just call up the store to see if they have my size and ask them to order it? Free shipping? Thanks for the help.

Sup fellas? Quick question, I'm looking for those kobe X xmas. So to do a phone order just call up the store to see if they have my size and ask them to order it? Free shipping? Thanks for the help.

Shipping will vary from 8-15
Majority of time when shoes like this do show up at outlets , emoloyees will tell you they will only fulfill phone orders on pairs left over after that particular weekend sale. But you may get lucky sometimes

Majority of time when shoes like this do show up at outlets , emoloyees will tell you they will only fulfill phone orders on pairs left over after that particular weekend sale. But you may get lucky sometimes
I see, thanks for the looking out. Just gotta track down an outlet in Cali with the Kobe X X mas

I see, thanks for the looking out. Just gotta track down an outlet in Cali with the Kobe X X mas

Somebody did mention a couple pages back that an online chat rep told them there would be free shipping if you have a Nike+ online account... First anybody's heard of it, so don't get your hopes up, but it might be worth a shot asking about while ordering.

Lancaster PA Nike Outlet has the Jordan XXX on the hash wall in 12s.

Also, LeBron Xmas was on sale for $139.

Hitting riverhead in a few hours, spoke to the rep on the phone she said 20% off back wall, 20% off apperal(clearance i think) and 20% or equipment or something. Will post what they got after

Deer pk ny has the usual 30% off apparel, 20 off wall. Saw some dart sock reds on the wall for $80 (sz 10 & up), kobe x blk/grn for $90. Picked up sunset air max plus for $53. Had several larger sizes on back wall.

Last edited:
Deer pk ny has the usual 30% off apparel, 20 off wall. Saw some dart sock reds on the wall for $80 (sz 10 & up), kobe x blk/grn for $90. Picked up sunset air max plus for $53. Had several larger sizes on back wall.
There was only one sock dart on wall? Called store already...

View media item 1949518View media item 1949519 decent assortment of sizes 80$ after discount
View media item 1949549View media item 1949550few diff sizes in these
View media item 1949553View media item 1949554Lots of sizes of these
View media item 1949656View media item 1949657maybe 2 or 3 diff sizes of these
View media item 1949659View media item 1949661few diff sizes of these
View media item 1949663not sure what sizes they had
View media item 1949664not sure what wizes they had
View media item 1949665almost a full size run but 100$ aint nothinf special for these IMHO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom