OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i guess its race to the nike store since its a one time use barcode?

Last edited:
Up north for a few days and just did some rounds -

Went to Bergen NJ and they didn't speak about F&F

Nothing really worth mentioning other than one paid of olive foams size 13 on hash wall for $199.99

Drove to Woodburry and they are honoring the F&F TO ANYONE THAT MENTIONS IT AT THE REGISTER. At each register they have a yellow paper that says if any consumer mentions F&F to honor 30% so maybe this can be tried somewhere else just to ask.

Marvins $129.99
Kobe Xmas $159.99
Cruz (Grey) $104.99 or $109.99

That's about it. The store itself is huge. Bigger than any in ORL

View media item 1955016
Nike factory store in Brooklyn on nostrand (right near Brooklyn college)
They also had a small size in the platinum foams but the markdown label was covering the size tag

Also had white cement 4s but I picked those up

Store should allow phone orders

Colorado mills outlet
They had mostly junk. I picked up the aeroloft flash vest for $70. ($199 list + 50% off) + 30% coupon. They had both the blue orange and the olive colorways.

They had a ton of bronco Super Bowl shirts for $9.99.

Kobe Christmas for $159 sizes 8-14 with no size 9, but at least one of each on the halfs and full sizes.

View media item 1955050

View media item 1955051

Last edited:
riverhead still has the de la lows at 109.  thats some profiling if they keeping them pricey because the area... 
laugh.gif

do NFO honor 30% off on phone orders?  im tryna copp some de las for 40 bucks. 

edit: just called citadel.  not doing phone orders on these.  anyone want to help a dude out?  
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
SL had black blue and blue/green low Kobe 10s for 99 dollars plus 20 percent off this weekend. I saw size 11 and 11.5. Didn't look for other sizes.

Lebron 13 still there in size 10.5

Bunch of KD 8s for 80 after discount

Jordan 29 low for 129 plus 20 percent off size 11

Cp3 9 for 65 after discount in an ugly blue color. Size 11

Just got back from ontario mills, they didnt have much sneaker wise. Really weak to be honest. Just some lebron 13s with no extra 20% off. I was able to grab 2 tech fleece pants for a good price at 60$ each so im pretty happy with that. Guy at the counter didnt even scan my coupon so that was cool of him

SL had black blue and blue/green low Kobe 10s for 99 dollars plus 20 percent off this weekend. I saw size 11 and 11.5. Didn't look for other sizes.

SL = San Leandro?

Just got back from ontario mills, they didnt have much sneaker wise. Really weak to be honest. Just some lebron 13s with no extra 20% off. I was able to grab 2 tech fleece pants for a good price at 60$ each so im pretty happy with that. Guy at the counter didnt even scan my coupon so that was cool of him
What color nike tech pants did they have?

Which colorway in the xx9 low?

riverhead still has the de la lows at 109.  thats some profiling if they keeping them pricey because the area... :lol:
ya idk why they got them that high, even after all this time after the release. I seen that price and laughed.

Arizona Mills clearance store didn't let me stack 30% off coupon with the 20% off hash wall, so I guess some clearance stores are only letting you do one or the other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom