OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Mall Nike in Milpitas, CA

Not on Hash:

KD 8 (Purple) - $50

KD 8 Black Woven - $90 (sizes 10-10.5)

Lebron Christmas - $120

Jordan 7 Marvin Martian - $130

Jordan XX

Kobe Elite Xmas

On Hash:

PSNY Jordan Horizon sz 10.5 - $219

I just returned a Dunk from Above Jordan 4 - $189.99

If you're not befriending an employee as soon as you enter an Outlet, explaining your interests... And sending them to the back room... You are doing it wrong!

75% of my outlet pick ups are not on the floor. Just be polite, respectful and good things will happen.

This is probably the most important post in this thread!

Word for word. Quoted for emphasis and repped.

They are sneakerheads just like us and once you chop it up w/ them they really open up to you :smokin

False, I've encountered enty of employees who had zero knowledge of the different shoes
If not for their handheld, they wouldn't know the difference between a lunar sole or or free sole

But going in with a polite attitude always helps, please and thank you goes a long way

Orlando Clearance and 192 Clerance stores both running 20% off all shoes. 

Orlando Clearance best thing i saw below:  

- Lebron 11 EXT Kings Crown - Style # 677693 001 - they were $99.99 plus you can take 20% off as they were on hash in various sizes. I saw from 8 to 11 THE SHOES WERE ALL B GRADE (spoiler) they seemed in very good condition to and for the price might be worth it. 

Last edited:
False, I've encountered enty of employees who had zero knowledge of the different shoes
If not for their handheld, they wouldn't know the difference between a lunar sole or or free sole

But going in with a polite attitude always helps, please and thank you goes a long way

This. Some employees look at it as just a job only and don't have a love for sneakers.

This. Some employees look at it as just a job only and don't have a love for sneakers.

I definitely encounter this more often than not.

When I was at my local outlet on Saturday I overheard someone asking about Air Max Zeros and the employee said those don't exist.

I've also heard some recommend Roshes for running.

I don't hold it against them though. Like what was said before, it's only a job to most.

i love this thread for the updates, the employee talk had me laughing though. crying about how people do or dont put things back and you (the employee) have to put them back or fold them the right way is like a plumber crying that he has to snake a drain, IT'S YOUR JOB! carry on, oh BTW the Tampa florida outlets dont have much, black/white 20s were the most notable to me

Am I reading the receipt correctly that factory store items can be returned within 30 days WITHOUT tags and in a worn condition?

As long as you have a receipt, because there is a tag sewn into the merchandise with all the same info as the paper tags.

Also if you want a refund, at some stores you have to point it out on the receipt that you can get a refund, otherwise they try to give you a hard time.

good luck

Yeah just say it was uncomfortable as the reason. I had bought a pair of flyknit frees that cut into my ankle, returned it the week after no problem.

glad they don't make underwear!
Sadly they do actually.

I used to work at a store (not Nike) that had a return policy that essentially would take back anything (Used, worn, whatever). Its horrifying the things some people would return.  Soiled clothes. Shoes that they have obviously been abusing for the past several months. Bedding with stains. Some people are shameless and freaking gross.

I snatched these up last night at the pleasant prairie outlets in Wisconsin. As of 8:30 they had close to a few size run. The bros and me got all of the size 11s. Everything was left. The workers were thirsty(I heard a few of them talking about them) because they're only $64 dollars plus tax. They came out to be $68.54. Great deal, I think. I didn't see anything else up there frfr.

View media item 1973967
This is there number (262) 857-7333.

Last edited by a moderator:
I snatched these up last night at the pleasant prairie outlets in Wisconsin. As of 8:30 they had close to a few size run. The bros and me got all of the size 11s. Everything was left. The workers were thirsty(I heard a few of them talking about them) because they're only $64 dollars plus tax. They came out to be $68.54. Great deal, I think. I didn't see anything else up there frfr.

View media item 1973967
This is there number (262) 857-7333.
Thanks for the post. Just made a phone order.

KD 8 Blackouts at Williamsburg for 84 after 20% off, plenty of sizes left.
Nice, going to check locally for some KD8's. Since they're leaving shelves, was wondering when they would start hitting outlets.

Nice, going to check locally for some KD8's. Since they're leaving shelves, was wondering when they would start hitting outlets.
i've seen them from nike factory stores to nike clearance stores.  first colorway i've seen was the Suit colorway a couple months ago.  can't believe not more people are buying them since they are super comfortable for hoops.

Took a receipt survey almost 2 weeks ago and stll havent gotten the email with the coupon. Is this common?

Took a receipt survey almost 2 weeks ago and stll havent gotten the email with the coupon. Is this common?
No its not. Maybe you put the email incorrectly. Their new survey system sends out coupons faster. The last 3 I tried, I received the coupon the next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom