OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been told the same thing about the $200 limit. I tried to order the  kobe 9 inspirations from one outlet and they were 199.99. First outlet said that they wouldnt do it because it was over $200 after shipping. The second outlet did it no problem because it was under $200 before shipping. 

Im goin through the thread but whats going on with the christmas kobes in vacaville? I was trying to check the thread but couldnt see it. How much are they going for?
Kobe's are in Vacaville and someone told me Denver, CO also.  $159.99   They will probably be gone before phone orders are opened up or will be very limited by tomorrow.  I'm going back tomorrow to pick up 2 pair I placed on hold yesterday, they were nice enough since I was in store and talked to the manager to put 2 pair aside for me until Monday.

Last edited:
From my understanding...the type of products Nike stores receive is based the type of shopper that shops there. For example, Nike outlet south Chicago is located in an urban area and most of the men's footwear consists of basketball shoes, Air Force ones, signature shoes (griffeys, Bo's, pippens, penny's) and Jordan brand. The outlet at Chicago fashion outlets is right next to o'hare airport and most of the shoppers there are tourists. Most of their stock consists of running shoes and golf shoes with minimal Jordan brand stock or basketball shoes.

thank you everybody for your responses this morning nike support called store and did phone order for me manager was trippin' its suppose to be if the item is 200 or below before tax and shipping again thank nt fam

From my understanding...the type of products Nike stores receive is based the type of shopper that shops there. For example, Nike outlet south Chicago is located in an urban area and most of the men's footwear consists of basketball shoes, Air Force ones, signature shoes (griffeys, Bo's, pippens, penny's) and Jordan brand. The outlet at Chicago fashion outlets is right next to o'hare airport and most of the shoppers there are tourists. Most of their stock consists of running shoes and golf shoes with minimal Jordan brand stock or basketball shoes.
Plays a part but I've found things in podunk outlets.

Only 10 and 10 1/2 left sadly. Awesome deal. Guess those 12's in the picture sold. Oh well. Saving me from myself I guess.  Thanks for sharing anyway.
You're welcome. Ya when i got there around 2pm, there were some boxes gone. I wish some of y'all would see the update sooner than later but oh well. With a 20%off, $5 survey coupon, my total otd was $65.05.  
Just ordered a size 11!!! Thanks for the info
You're welcome! Glad you flourished. Always looking to help when I visit outlets.

Last edited:
Just called Nike Vacaville, for Kobe 10 christmas there's a size gap between 11 and 14. So i guess most of stock is dissapearing.

Just called Nike Vacaville, for Kobe 10 christmas there's a size gap between 11 and 14. So i guess most of stock is dissapearing.
I'll update tomorrow when I go in on sizes left.  They stated they won't do phone orders til tomorrow anyways when I called on Thursday.  When I was there yesterday they had everything from 8-11, but were out of 11.5-13 from what I could tell.  Seemed pretty stocked overall and most people weren't interested in them anyways.  They were looking at the MTM Retro 7's and some other J's in the area.  There were also KD elites and other items.  Place was super busy yesterday though so I ended up just putting 2 size 9's on hold til Monday when I'm going back in to purchase them.

Damn I want those Kobe xmas. No outlets near me though.
you can order over the phone on most occasions. You might have to wait till tomorrow as stated earlier, but its worth a shot to call the outlets listed with what you want and ask. If its worth it to you i mean.

@jadaqwest nah the newer premium outlet in south charlotte also had scattered sizes of mtm retro 7 for 129 if anyone interested
the one by the airport? customer service is horrible they kept tellin me they dont carry kobe 10s after some time of back and forth 20 mins on hold smh.... but for anyone that wants them they wont accept phone orders till monday i lucked up on a return tho' just callin other nike stores tho they do have several sizes

Last edited:
For those who receives email from Nike Factory Store, check your email. I just got a $20 off $100 or more valid for March 3-27. And it's not generic because it has a pin.

Last edited:

Paramus Nike Factory Store

(201) 843-0932
just copped in size 11, sounded like it was easy for them to find it, so i'm assuming maybe they have a bunch left of these lebron 12 independence colorway.

thank you for the info, OP!!!
just copped in size 11, sounded like it was easy for them to find it, so i'm assuming maybe they have a bunch left of these lebron 12 independence colorway.

thank you for the info, OP!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom