OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's still any confusion, the coupon works at clearance stores as well. It says it in the fine print on the coupon. I used mine at a clearance store yesterday.

N7 release is today at the factory stores.  I think there are KDs but not sure of what other shoes are being released

If there's still any confusion, the coupon works at clearance stores as well. It says it in the fine print on the coupon. I used mine at a clearance store yesterday.
In addition, Clearance store is 20% off the entire plus additional 30% off with the coupon. Flushing had nothing much in terms of sneakers.
This ACG shirt was $29.99 before any discounts, blue only, the black one was $79.99:
View media item 1957359

Last edited:
Just hit riverhead, copped lunar force 1 duckboots that were there last weekend, air max 95s and a pair of sweatpants for $168. Asked mark one of the employees if they'd honor the discount at regi if u didnt get the coupon emailed to u he said yes. Got to the register i asked the girl if she can honor it and she was almost hesitant to say no and the girl right next to her said yes and told her just scan blah blah blah and get his email after lol. She took my email at the very end. Make sure if u want to hit another outlet in ur area to have a 2nd email ready to give them.

hash wall watch at MLK:

Couple AJ V Dunk From Above for 170, size 9, 10.5, 11
Grey Suede Foam for 180, size 11
Kobe X EXT Mid for 150 or 160, size 10, 10.5,

My friend went to citadel and they weren't honoring the 30 percent. He said all the workers at the register looked annoyed. He said the girl that helped him tried to act like she didn't know then asked another employee and said you need the coupon so he didn't buy anything. He was pissed haha

My friend went to citadel and they weren't honoring the 30 percent. He said all the workers at the register looked annoyed. He said the girl that helped him tried to act like she didn't know then asked another employee and said you need the coupon so he didn't buy anything. He was pissed haha
Colorado mills said I had to have a coupon when I purchased... luckily I did, but I was going to try and pass it on if it wasn't necessary.  

Colorado mills said I had to have a coupon when I purchased... luckily I did, but I was going to try and pass it on if it wasn't necessary.  

camarillo wouldnt do it without the coupon too
tried using a used coupon and they werent having that either

Just left deer park long island. Spoke to an employee about the coupon, he said only if u have it. Told him i was just a riverhead a few hours ago AND yesterday and that both days they said they'd honor it (obviously today they did because i made a purchase lol) because everyone shouldve got the email. He wasnt a D about it at all but he basically said i'd have to see the manager and that someone already got shut down at the regi already... they didnt have anything great anyway, even clothing-wise but i did get a few shots.View media item 1958103Trainer frags, they had these other weird frags in size 4.5 but dunno what model they were
View media item 1958104Undftd LF1 lows size 7.5 i think they were $110 or $115
View media item 1958105Probably the best thing they had theee IMO, size 11 for 90$ but def not worth it without the coupon cuz its almost 100$ with tax n ebay got a lot of sizes for i think 79.99 shipped
View media item 1958109Lebron 12 pigalle, dunno the price cuz someone ripped it off but probably not worth it

Onto the fugly lebron 13's

View media item 1958118Good run of sizes
View media item 1958128Good run of sizes
View media item 1958131Good run of sizes
View media item 1958137Good run of sizes

Last edited:
Lee Outlet - Lee, MA

Today (Sat. 3/19) - 2pm

No add'l sales on shoes unless noted on signs; no add'l % off on hash

I tried using a screenshot of a coupon posted here a few days ago, and when the code came up "already used" I claimed innocence and the clerk's co-worker showed her how to use the coupon as a promo code rather than a one-off coupon. Props to that dude. After I brought my stuff to my car I came back in and snapped the pics in the "spoilers."

As for hash, I saw a whole lotta nuthin' -- about the only good things were a slew of Dunk Lux Sherpas in off-white/black for $49.97 (multiple sizes), which is a super-steal even without the add'l 30% off. Already have a pair I copped there earlier this year for $70, and they didn't have sz 10 that I saw, or I probably would've grabbed another pair myself.
MEN'S

Tech Fleece

KD8s

LeBrons

Running & Other Men's Shoes
WOMEN'S

Kids'
My personal haul was only XMAS KD8s, black Hyperfr3sh & camo tech fleece, total was $167.97 (no tax). Saved $72 using the 30% off. Thanks to all NT'ers who contributed this week and let us all know we can use the coupon w/o actually having received the coupon. I tried to pass it on by letting a lady take a pic of my screenshot so she could save some $$$ on the XMAS KDs her son really wanted, too. She was really appreciative - I think I made her weekend (and his).
Quick additional non-Nike outlet notes for Lee, MA:

- Banana Republic has some really great dark grey joggers (both drawstring moto-esque style and regular button-waist) for like $23 minus 40% off, and a slew of sweaters for $20-$40 minus 40% off

- Coach had 50% off the whole store, so there are some great buys if you wanna treat ya' lady

- Reebok had buy one get one 60% off, but all they really had was cross-fit type stuff

- Levi's had slim pickings on clearance 

Last edited:
 The starting price was $109.99.  After 20% initial discount and the 30% on top of that, it came to $61.61 before taxes

Yes, it was the all black pair.  I bought a size 10.5.  There was also a grey 2014 air max and a grey and orange 2015 air max in size 10.5 that I didn't pick up as I was already at 3 pairs for the week.  I think they were $99.99 before discounts

Hope this helps

Called and their intro message states they can no longer do phone orders or product checks...:smh::smh::smh:

I called early today about the all red Jordan 11 lab 4 lady said no phone till monday.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom