OFFICIAL MARCH '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was going to receive the 30% off coupon, I would've gotten it already right?

I used my alternate email on a survey hoping it would send me one but I don't think it's going to happen.

If I was going to receive the 30% off coupon, I would've gotten it already right?

I used my alternate email on a survey hoping it would send me one but I don't think it's going to happen.
ya u wouldve gotten it, call ur outlet or any outlet ur looking to purchase from to see if they'll honor it

Citadel got red LD1000 49.99 (the ones on .com) before discount and all types of tech fleece jackets, hoodies, zip ups, and aeroloft jackets fsr

Last edited:
Ontario Mills had a lot of tech fleece hoodies and pants, especially for women. My wife got hooked up!

I did pick up one of the last blue tech fleece hoodies in small and this Jordan tech fleece jacket for $42 ($120 - 50% off - 30% f&f coupon).

http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-j..._kw_pla!g!m!nobr!&ref=https://www.google.com/

As for shoes, didn't really see anything worth picking up. I wanted the black/white flyknit frees but they only had the green ones.

Nothing great at the Nike Factory Store at the Great Mall in Milpitas, California.  Jordan XX Stealth $149.99 basically FSR.  Black KD 8 for $119.99 scattered sizes not hash wall.  Black Flyknit Roshe NM for $89.99, scattered sizes not hash wall.  I asked an employee and he said they'll honor the 30% off as long as you mention it at checkout; no need for email.

Nothing great at the Nike Factory Store at the Great Mall in Milpitas, California.  Jordan XX Stealth $149.99 basically FSR.  Black KD 8 for $119.99 scattered sizes not hash wall.  Black Flyknit Roshe NM for $89.99, scattered sizes not hash wall.  I asked an employee and he said they'll honor the 30% off as long as you mention it at checkout; no need for email.

See, this is a perfect example on how just asking instead of begging can help you. Some stores want their merchandise moved quickly to make room for summer merchandise so if adding additional 30% discount helps, they will honor it. Even asking a manager can be a better option. If you're told no, thank them and try again another day.

Came up on these at the Conroe clearance store yesterday. Under $90 for both. 
How are the selections over there?

Ive been meaning to go there but its 60 miles away from me 
mean.gif

How do u actually sign up for NFS emails? I thought having a nike+ account is all u need? I guess not?

See, this is a perfect example on how just asking instead of begging can help you. Some stores want their merchandise moved quickly to make room for summer merchandise so if adding additional 30% discount helps, they will honor it. Even asking a manager can be a better option. If you're told no, thank them and try again another day.
Worked for me in Orange CA, I asked the manager "politely"
smile.gif

Clearance store in Johnson Creek, WI had 20% off and they took my 30% off e-mail too. They had various Air Max 90s, Bamboo Safari Air Max 95s, Hurrache Trainers, Air Max 1s with Safari Print, Dunk Lux, Air Max 90 Sneakerboots and Winterized, Winterized Dunks in Wheat, Air Max Coliseums, a couple pairs of 4Lab1s in Teal, Kobe EXT 10s in Red with Gum sole, Tie-Dye SB Dunks, LeBron Soldiers, a couple of SB winter coats and SB light jackets, Air Jordan x Warner Bros shirts and a bunch of KD shirts.

Last edited:
Went to the outlet and asked if they would honor the 30% off once I got to the register, told me they couldnt do it since it was a random selection thru the email.

ohwell.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom