OFFICIAL MARCH '17 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does the extreme sizing discount start at?

Only at Clearance stores or also at Factory?
Sizes 13 and up. They keep a chart of the pricing discount by the register. I've only used that discount at Nike Clearance. Doesn't apply to "premium footwear" like Jordans. Before you could apply it to all shoes but they changed the policy over time.

Those Kobe 11s!!!! [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

And shame on Henderson outlet for those Ying Yang prices! Ya gotta FN kidding me with that!!!! [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Man, I miss phone orders, I'd be jumping all over a lot of those deals.  I would be buying many more sneakers if they still had phone orders.  My local Nike Store has SH*T for selection.  

Last edited:
Do your surveys! Also be friendly with the people who work at the outlet stores so they can let you stack your survey coupons even on an online order like this! View media item 2386748
I was able to have them match a price of a shoe I found on hash and do an online order with multiple surveys. I don't mind taking an L this weekend for the royals now :smile:

Sizes 13 and up. They keep a chart of the pricing discount by the register. I've only used that discount at Nike Clearance. Doesn't apply to "premium footwear" like Jordans. Before you could apply it to all shoes but they changed the policy over time.

I'm guessing this is clearance store only? I'm a 13 and I've never gotten it at any factory store across nv and ca.

@leomessi00
Thanks man! I've wanted that multicolor ultrafast for a while now. Those racers are now $20 cheaper than a week or 2 ago too.

I'm guessing this is clearance store only? I'm a 13 and I've never gotten it at any factory store across nv and ca.
I've noticed that even at the Clearance store that I go to in Queens, they're not likely to just give that discount out. They might even try to play you and act like the sale doesn't apply but as long as the shoes are size 13 and up and aren't Kobe's or Jordan's, it should apply. My Clearance store keeps a sheet of paper with the various prices under the register. Doesn't hurt to ask about the discount at the Factory store.

Mad sale at east la

No time for photo but will be worth the trip if early

Lots of Jordan 1 high for 60 plus 30% off.

Kobe XI EM Philippines for 75 plus 30% cop 3 pairs lol

Reseller everywhere in store with boxes and boxes

Last edited:
Mad sale at east la

No time for photo but will be worth the trip if early

Lots of Jordan 1 high for 60 plus 30% off.

Kobe XI EM Philippines for 75 plus 30% cop 3 pairs lol

Reseller everywhere in store with boxes and boxes
that store is flooded with resellers,  probably have the guys working their on payroll

I saw my first resellers at tinton falls nj.
A couple of weeks ago. Was a weird mix of 4 people. And they had a lot of 6 pack white socks which I thought was a bit strange
Plus this store never really seems to have anything good

Had a feeling those HD08's would fall hard.  When they first released I thought they would be in outlets for $35 eventually and I still wouldn't take them.  End cool story.

Looks like Kobe XI EM's are dropping in a lot of places.  Ruvilla.com had a FSR of Draft Days yesterday and this morning for $60 shipped, no tax.  Sizes dwindling.  Might be worth the extra $ for the convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom