Official MARCH 2011 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - NO REQUESTS

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

Click here for LAST MONTH'S Nike Outlet Thread.

Thanks to everyone who contributes both regularly and here and there. Again, this thread exists as a source for information, so let's all do what we can to keep it that way.

Basic rules - By entering this thread, you agree to follow all rules and accept a warning/suspension when in violation:

- Do not quote more than two pics.
- NO requests. Any information worth posting will be posted.
- NO pointless/useless comments like

Oh darn, wish I was a size xx!

Wack update, thanks for nothing.

- Keep junior-high back-and-forth banter or comments to PM or Email.
- Any questions regarding size and fit belong in 
Sneaker Reviews.
- Any posts regarding pick-ups from outlets or stores belong in Sneaker Showcase.
- Any buying and selling belongs in NT Buy/Sell in the respective size forum.
- No self promotion (posting referral links).

These are not MY rules; these are the rules set by the creators of Niketalk.

What's a GOOD update?

- First and foremost, state the exact location. Do not post a store name and leave readers hanging. Posting phone numbers is not necessary but more info = better update.

- If you have pics, post them!

Need directions or phone numbers for a certain Nike retail location? Nike Store/Outlet Info

How to make a phone order:

- Call the store
- Request the item
- Have credit card & shipping info ready

Methods for searching for a product (have the style code ready):

For those who are a bit hesitant about using Nikefind or the Nike product searching methods, here's a basic step-by-step. I just did it with an item that was in the outlet over two months ago and the entire process took me less than half an hour.

1. Chat with a Nike Customer Service Rep.
2. State you are looking for a product and give the style code. Speed up the process by finding the product code before hand.
3. If the product is available somewhere, the Rep will give you a list of locations along with phone numbers.
4. Call the numbers, request the product. Some may have them, some may not.
5. Place your order over the phone with credit card; ask for a manager (for general safety).

Why is my comment not showing?

We're trying to reduce clutter. Free-posting is NOT allowed.

What's considered a 'non-clutter' comment?

Anything that provides info. A flaw in a B-Grade item, a store that will/won't price match, and so on. If a question has been answered, don't beat a dead horse.

I got an e-mail for Nike Clearance Coupon 20%  valid from 3/1-3/7    3PTSHOT is the coupon code!

I got an e-mail for Nike Clearance Coupon 20%  valid from 3/1-3/7    3PTSHOT is the coupon code!

Originally Posted by RASHOLE

Im guessing that's online only?

You beat me to it. all NDC members should have the email by now and it says it will go public 3/3.. And ends 3/7.

You beat me to it. all NDC members should have the email by now and it says it will go public 3/3.. And ends 3/7.

Thanks for the code, got some lebrons. They have doernbecher 3s on clearance, lol. I doubt any sizes were available left to put it on clearance.

Thanks for the code, got some lebrons. They have doernbecher 3s on clearance, lol. I doubt any sizes were available left to put it on clearance.

these shoes will b at the jeffersonville outlet on March 8th.....

jordan cmft 416543-101 and 416543-102 for 79.99
jordan ajf1 10s 414588-001 for 109.99
team jordans 415093-161 89.99

markdown

air force 1 315115-261 24.97 wmns shoe

these shoes will b at the jeffersonville outlet on March 8th.....

jordan cmft 416543-101 and 416543-102 for 79.99
jordan ajf1 10s 414588-001 for 109.99
team jordans 415093-161 89.99

markdown

air force 1 315115-261 24.97 wmns shoe

Scattered sizes of zoom kobe 5 del sols for $54.97 on the Nike outlet in Ontario mills. Give them a call 909 980 2448

Scattered sizes of zoom kobe 5 del sols for $54.97 on the Nike outlet in Ontario mills. Give them a call 909 980 2448

south chicago had a good amount of grade school jordan 2010s white/red, black/charcoal, and black/white red sizes 5 thru 7 for $20

south chicago had a good amount of grade school jordan 2010s white/red, black/charcoal, and black/white red sizes 5 thru 7 for $20

Just used that clearance code to cop the veterans day lebrons off from Nike. Phone order came up to $112 after taxes and shipping. Thanks for the code

Just used that clearance code to cop the veterans day lebrons off from Nike. Phone order came up to $112 after taxes and shipping. Thanks for the code

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Yes only online but yesterday I was at Deer Park and they had some March Madness postcards that say March 10-March 27 they are gonna have a Sale Frenzy. The only shoe I see that I would cop on NIKE.com is the Air Max 2010 Lance Armstrong Edition for $127.97 plus the 20% OFF.

Yes only online but yesterday I was at Deer Park and they had some March Madness postcards that say March 10-March 27 they are gonna have a Sale Frenzy. The only shoe I see that I would cop on NIKE.com is the Air Max 2010 Lance Armstrong Edition for $127.97 plus the 20% OFF.

from the email:
*Enter promo code 3PTSHOT at checkout. Discount valid on merchandise found in online clearance section only. Shipping charges calculated after discount. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, towards previous purchases. Redeemable at NikeStore.com, Swoosh.com, or via telephone only. Can be used in combination with Free Shipping promo codes only. Offer expires March 07, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST. 

from the email:
*Enter promo code 3PTSHOT at checkout. Discount valid on merchandise found in online clearance section only. Shipping charges calculated after discount. Not transferable and not redeemable for cash, credit, towards previous purchases. Redeemable at NikeStore.com, Swoosh.com, or via telephone only. Can be used in combination with Free Shipping promo codes only. Offer expires March 07, 2011 at 11:59 p.m. PST. 

I have a question, if I use this promo and then buy $100 worth of stuff to get free shipping and then I can return some of the stuff to my local Nike Running store without having to pay for shipping or losing the deal on the stuff I do keep?

Back
Top Bottom