OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Originally Posted by xilegacy

Came in the other day. All 10.5
wink.gif

I hate you right about now.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

But the 7s are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Kazi- nice...only if they were 11s...
I think the Dieons are 11. I was going to double up on the other with sz 11 but I got other stuff coming so I passed. I think those went to lilpennymagicfan.

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Kazi- nice...only if they were 11s...
I think the Dieons are 11. I was going to double up on the other with sz 11 but I got other stuff coming so I passed. I think those went to lilpennymagicfan.

wait... they're still releasing Lebron 7's (new c/w's). What's goin on with all these new models. Are they ID's or actual releases? (excuse the ignorance but I dont own/buy/want any lebron's)

wait... they're still releasing Lebron 7's (new c/w's). What's goin on with all these new models. Are they ID's or actual releases? (excuse the ignorance but I dont own/buy/want any lebron's)

Med. Balls are killer. With the midsole paint bound to crack almost right away, don't fret. Paint it up with some acrylic paint and wear the heck out of them... Leather quality cannot be topped. Minor creasing will happen everywhere but it softens up like you wouldn't believe.

Med. Balls are killer. With the midsole paint bound to crack almost right away, don't fret. Paint it up with some acrylic paint and wear the heck out of them... Leather quality cannot be topped. Minor creasing will happen everywhere but it softens up like you wouldn't believe.

Originally Posted by ChamWillJam23

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 Oh how we wish. Nah, same limited ones from last year.

Back
Top Bottom