OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Man those glass blues or helicopters or whatever they are going by look better and better with each picture.

Man those glass blues or helicopters or whatever they are going by look better and better with each picture.

a711643591eeb7de6d626a903a3215ae7d5494f6.jpg

Finally got my hands on a pair. Just came in today.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
WITNESSkb24 wrote:
Ok, "glass blue." But I thought for a time we swithed from "glass blue" to "chaos." Eitherway, "helicopter" just ain't doing it for me.

DF!!!

The original chaos VI where set out to be what we call "Chinas" now, Glass Blues were always Glass Blues and other cats give it that helicopter nick name....but now there is an all metallic purple upper KBVI as someone showed u which IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO!
WITNESSkb24 wrote:
Ok, "glass blue." But I thought for a time we swithed from "glass blue" to "chaos." Eitherway, "helicopter" just ain't doing it for me.

DF!!!

The original chaos VI where set out to be what we call "Chinas" now, Glass Blues were always Glass Blues and other cats give it that helicopter nick name....but now there is an all metallic purple upper KBVI as someone showed u which IMO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by Swaynomics

The original chaos VI where set out to be what we call "Chinas" now, Glass Blues were always Glass Blues and other cats give it that helicopter nick name....

Ok, now I remember.

I think I just confused myself. BUT glass blues are glass blues - not "helicopters" - IMO. AND does anyone know if they were made in GS sizes? Need them for the lady.

DF!!!

YO!

The original chaos VI where set out to be what we call "Chinas" now, Glass Blues were always Glass Blues and other cats give it that helicopter nick name....

Ok, now I remember.

I think I just confused myself. BUT glass blues are glass blues - not "helicopters" - IMO. AND does anyone know if they were made in GS sizes? Need them for the lady.

DF!!!

These came in today: my favorite SB low's in years-suede is awesome, leather is nice- and the vegas gold!!! some dunks on the cheap for a little restoration, and some levi's signature jeans

These came in today: my favorite SB low's in years-suede is awesome, leather is nice- and the vegas gold!!! some dunks on the cheap for a little restoration, and some levi's signature jeans

YO!

Ok, now I remember.

DF!!!
Yep, here you go
http://store.kb24.com/products/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-kids-glass-blue

Should be a FSR from 3.5-7Y 
pimp.gif

YO!

Ok, now I remember.

DF!!!
Yep, here you go
http://store.kb24.com/products/nike-zoom-kobe-vi-kids-glass-blue

Should be a FSR from 3.5-7Y 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom