OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

New fitted to go with my Safari's

185764_10150153133177442_579372441_7995493_3834714_n.jpg

New Jersey, 3 Star 2006  World Cup

198503_10150153130952442_579372441_7995476_2791240_n.jpg

scooped from Buffalo Exchange..came with a dustbag. Polished the brown leather and now looks good as new
pimp.gif

c5ceaa518b36799c634745d245ab8528.jpg

f14c8738f9dbb45f8bf25b1b807f1b71.jpg

scooped from Buffalo Exchange..came with a dustbag. Polished the brown leather and now looks good as new
pimp.gif

c5ceaa518b36799c634745d245ab8528.jpg

f14c8738f9dbb45f8bf25b1b807f1b71.jpg

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

South Beaches, those AM customs, VDay Lebrons, all those OG Air Tech Challenges
pimp.gif
Dope pickups NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Mailman dropped these off, all black V1s for dumb cheap thanks again J
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
NICE

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

South Beaches, those AM customs, VDay Lebrons, all those OG Air Tech Challenges
pimp.gif
Dope pickups NT
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Mailman dropped these off, all black V1s for dumb cheap thanks again J
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
NICE

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
gotta love thrift/consignment steals....nice find! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by sthebest

pimp.gif
gotta love thrift/consignment steals....nice find! 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

To my knowledge these are what the chaos vi will look like... I am still curious as to why the glass blues are called helicopters???? Any one know the story behind this? Even though it doesn't matter what they are supposed to be called, they are sick
glasses.gif
if those are chaos, they're nice....and maybe kobe jumped out a helicopter aston martin style? JK
apparently, that's what he "sees" while in his/the helicopter on the way to and from staples....ocean, sunset, blue sky....

Originally Posted by I am Memphis

To my knowledge these are what the chaos vi will look like... I am still curious as to why the glass blues are called helicopters???? Any one know the story behind this? Even though it doesn't matter what they are supposed to be called, they are sick
glasses.gif
if those are chaos, they're nice....and maybe kobe jumped out a helicopter aston martin style? JK
apparently, that's what he "sees" while in his/the helicopter on the way to and from staples....ocean, sunset, blue sky....

Originally Posted by nine point five

I love my mailman <3
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Really, it would be irresponsible if you didn't do a photoshoot for each individual pair.  

Ahhh... those ATC IV's. 
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Musta cost you a buck or a few hundred.

Originally Posted by nine point five

I love my mailman <3
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Really, it would be irresponsible if you didn't do a photoshoot for each individual pair.  

Ahhh... those ATC IV's. 
pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

Musta cost you a buck or a few hundred.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by 45crooks23

dope pick ups^^^^ how you like those Beats Studios?? i got the black ones, and sound leakage is a b*tch on them........

I like them.  I got the refurbs on monsters site for 149.  I listen to mostly hip hop so I like the exaggerated bass which most dont like on the reviews.  But yah if I paid full retail I would be really disappointed in them.  
i paid 200 for mine when they first came out. i love them more and more i listen to em... wanna upgrade to the pros though.

Originally Posted by akm2tan

Originally Posted by 45crooks23

dope pick ups^^^^ how you like those Beats Studios?? i got the black ones, and sound leakage is a b*tch on them........

I like them.  I got the refurbs on monsters site for 149.  I listen to mostly hip hop so I like the exaggerated bass which most dont like on the reviews.  But yah if I paid full retail I would be really disappointed in them.  
i paid 200 for mine when they first came out. i love them more and more i listen to em... wanna upgrade to the pros though.

My favorite Barkley's came in yesterday, didn't think they'd be sooo hard to find in good condition at a decent price...

My favorite Barkley's came in yesterday, didn't think they'd be sooo hard to find in good condition at a decent price...

My pickups from February...
Not too much, but I'm happy with them all.
Shout out to my man PS the KING of kicks for the assist on the Dunk Low, Big Stage Kobe V, and Royal Foams.

See ya next month!

My pickups from February...
Not too much, but I'm happy with them all.
Shout out to my man PS the KING of kicks for the assist on the Dunk Low, Big Stage Kobe V, and Royal Foams.

See ya next month!

Back
Top Bottom