OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

KVN: what kind of setup you got for your pics? assuming all black background and a mirror on the bottom? thanks in advance

KVN: what kind of setup you got for your pics? assuming all black background and a mirror on the bottom? thanks in advance

2dtyv6w.jpg

Originally Posted by babylebron

I bought a cheap light box from dealextreme that came with these colored sheets. I just put a black sheet (you can use black poster board as well) on the wall, then I bought some plexi glass from tap plastics for the bottom. After wards I do some editing in Lightroom, bumping up the black and lower the brightness to black out the background even more. Hope that helps!

KVN

Originally Posted by babylebron

I bought a cheap light box from dealextreme that came with these colored sheets. I just put a black sheet (you can use black poster board as well) on the wall, then I bought some plexi glass from tap plastics for the bottom. After wards I do some editing in Lightroom, bumping up the black and lower the brightness to black out the background even more. Hope that helps!

KVN

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

jwdanklefs -- what are those ?
nerd.gif

For everyone wondering... Those were a rip off of the OG1 from 1985 that AAU put out...

Funny thing is, the seller sold them to me for $45 shipped, but when I got them the left was 1 size smaller than the right...
laugh.gif

I let him know and he refunded me in full and let me keep em...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

jwdanklefs -- what are those ?
nerd.gif

For everyone wondering... Those were a rip off of the OG1 from 1985 that AAU put out...

Funny thing is, the seller sold them to me for $45 shipped, but when I got them the left was 1 size smaller than the right...
laugh.gif

I let him know and he refunded me in full and let me keep em...
pimp.gif

Pick up 2 pairs of sz 3 OG Sky Jordans from 1985 obviously pretty beat but not bad for $40 a pop including shipping...

Pick up 2 pairs of sz 3 OG Sky Jordans from 1985 obviously pretty beat but not bad for $40 a pop including shipping...

5lzcz9.jpg

Cell phone pic.

Another pair of Infrareds, that happened to be on sale @ my local Champs for 69. (love texas, all non-jordans eventually go on sale down here) Black/Hot reds. Another pair of Playoffs. DS Sapphire I's and Red/Blue dunks off the 'bay for 100 shipped for both. Nice week.

5lzcz9.jpg

Cell phone pic.

Another pair of Infrareds, that happened to be on sale @ my local Champs for 69. (love texas, all non-jordans eventually go on sale down here) Black/Hot reds. Another pair of Playoffs. DS Sapphire I's and Red/Blue dunks off the 'bay for 100 shipped for both. Nice week.

Back
Top Bottom