OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

20ic5g1.jpg

finally picked these up. first kobe 6 for me. 

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This is the reply I get from delirious hypebeast on ISS after I offered him 400$

"Your subject line says lebrons. The only lebrons you can have for $400 are both of my lebron entourages. If you were asking about the south beaches, that offer is not at all adequate. There are used lebron south beaches on ISS u can't get for $400 so why would u offer me that for DS?? Smarten up son."

His BIN set at 900$
roll.gif
yea i just got did somethin fierce on ebay by a seller tryna get rid of his for 1150!!!!!
grin.gif

i posted what he told me in the bron thread... lol
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lease-4-16-2011?page=818

resellers are crazy... lol

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This is the reply I get from delirious hypebeast on ISS after I offered him 400$

"Your subject line says lebrons. The only lebrons you can have for $400 are both of my lebron entourages. If you were asking about the south beaches, that offer is not at all adequate. There are used lebron south beaches on ISS u can't get for $400 so why would u offer me that for DS?? Smarten up son."

His BIN set at 900$
roll.gif
yea i just got did somethin fierce on ebay by a seller tryna get rid of his for 1150!!!!!
grin.gif

i posted what he told me in the bron thread... lol
http://niketalk.yuku.com/...lease-4-16-2011?page=818

resellers are crazy... lol

DEFINITELY GOT MY PAIR OF SB'S FROM A CRAIG'S LIST AD AS WELL...ONLY PAID 270 AND THAT WAS LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO

DEFINITELY GOT MY PAIR OF SB'S FROM A CRAIG'S LIST AD AS WELL...ONLY PAID 270 AND THAT WAS LIKE 2 MONTHS AGO

frown.gif
 whats good with all them lebron 8s man....

BTW has anyone not noticed a trend going on with limited sneakers? They'll shoot up in prices for the first few months, then the price will stay constant and begin to drop....and then it will reach a period where...BAM, prices will go back up and through the roof again and most likely will continue to increase gradually from then on. Im waiting for those SBs to reach that "drop" period. Ehehehehe
happy.gif

frown.gif
 whats good with all them lebron 8s man....

BTW has anyone not noticed a trend going on with limited sneakers? They'll shoot up in prices for the first few months, then the price will stay constant and begin to drop....and then it will reach a period where...BAM, prices will go back up and through the roof again and most likely will continue to increase gradually from then on. Im waiting for those SBs to reach that "drop" period. Ehehehehe
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom