OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

My girl copped me Lasers a day early
Time to give it a thorough listen.

grin.gif
NICE!!!! Cant wait to go get mine tomorrow after work and school- jammin lupe on the way back

grin.gif
NICE!!!! Cant wait to go get mine tomorrow after work and school- jammin lupe on the way back

haven't posted in here in a minute but feel like crap so got some free time

eminem bursts

and although not a swoosh, picked these up during asg weekend in la. and played ball in them couple days ago, i liked how they initially felt.

haven't posted in here in a minute but feel like crap so got some free time

eminem bursts

and although not a swoosh, picked these up during asg weekend in la. and played ball in them couple days ago, i liked how they initially felt.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Seth, OG Triaxs! Nice -- I had the white/blue/red joints....they last eons!
Thanks bro, they do hold up better than most of that age. This is my first pair of '98 Triax, but I've got several from '96. I need the cw you're talking about though 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

And I have a grand total of zero Kobes, but those three look great! Very nice 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Seth, OG Triaxs! Nice -- I had the white/blue/red joints....they last eons!
Thanks bro, they do hold up better than most of that age. This is my first pair of '98 Triax, but I've got several from '96. I need the cw you're talking about though 
nerd.gif

tongue.gif

And I have a grand total of zero Kobes, but those three look great! Very nice 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

pimp.gif

grin.gif

pimp.gif

How is it fam?

Just completed my first full run-through.

As a die-hard Lupe fan, Lasers comes nothing close to Food & Liquor and The Cool.
frown.gif

I'm a bit disappointed because I, and many other Lupe fans alike, have awaited this release for so long and now, at least initially, it is less-than-satisfying.
frown.gif

Too many "club bangers" - something that is uncharacteristic of Lupe's music...
30t6p3b.gif

As of right now, this will have to grow on me as I refuse to force myself to like anything that my ears deem not-to-par.

Aside from that, any Lupe fans in need of a refresh of sorts, download Lupe's punk rock group's (Japanese Cartoon) mixtape from a couple months back.

"Heirplanes" =
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by ALDY

pimp.gif

grin.gif

pimp.gif

How is it fam?

Just completed my first full run-through.

As a die-hard Lupe fan, Lasers comes nothing close to Food & Liquor and The Cool.
frown.gif

I'm a bit disappointed because I, and many other Lupe fans alike, have awaited this release for so long and now, at least initially, it is less-than-satisfying.
frown.gif

Too many "club bangers" - something that is uncharacteristic of Lupe's music...
30t6p3b.gif

As of right now, this will have to grow on me as I refuse to force myself to like anything that my ears deem not-to-par.

Aside from that, any Lupe fans in need of a refresh of sorts, download Lupe's punk rock group's (Japanese Cartoon) mixtape from a couple months back.

"Heirplanes" =
pimp.gif

grin.gif

Bought my first pair on release day. Fell in love so traded a pair of used Space Jams for a second. Wear what you like i guess huh?
ohwell.gif

Bought my first pair on release day. Fell in love so traded a pair of used Space Jams for a second. Wear what you like i guess huh?
ohwell.gif

^^from what ive already heard from Lasers- im still lookin forward to it though

Just got these in today after work, Supreme Blazers from a few years back- the leather is amazing and they're super comfortable

%24(KGrHqYOKp0E0VKo5JQ9BNZBdMmeC!~~0_12.JPG

^^from what ive already heard from Lasers- im still lookin forward to it though

Just got these in today after work, Supreme Blazers from a few years back- the leather is amazing and they're super comfortable

%24(KGrHqYOKp0E0VKo5JQ9BNZBdMmeC!~~0_12.JPG

Back
Top Bottom