OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by bayboss23

whats wrong with people wearing foams now???
Nothin at all, you just have to know nike is going to start OD'ing them now

i think this isnt a bad thing as long as they putt out good cws.....same could be said about kobes but the cws are great so i kinda like when nike puts out a shoe...unless you hate seeing 10 people in one day rocking the same shoe
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by bayboss23

whats wrong with people wearing foams now???
Nothin at all, you just have to know nike is going to start OD'ing them now

i think this isnt a bad thing as long as they putt out good cws.....same could be said about kobes but the cws are great so i kinda like when nike puts out a shoe...unless you hate seeing 10 people in one day rocking the same shoe
roll.gif

not a big fan of foams either...it looks like you're wearing latex on your feet..plus it cracks like a hershey's krackel if not stored properly... 

not a big fan of foams either...it looks like you're wearing latex on your feet..plus it cracks like a hershey's krackel if not stored properly... 

C4/Cham/Evisumane

Thanks fellas

Witness-Theyve been pumping foams, gift/curse I guess.

Those ASG Brons look good!!

Dope stuff NT

C4/Cham/Evisumane

Thanks fellas

Witness-Theyve been pumping foams, gift/curse I guess.

Those ASG Brons look good!!

Dope stuff NT

YO!

Honestly though... lines for Foams now? Preteens trying to resell general releases?

Not sure if this also happening in you guys' areas but... It really has gotten out of hand.

grin.gif

DF!!!

YO!

Honestly though... lines for Foams now? Preteens trying to resell general releases?

Not sure if this also happening in you guys' areas but... It really has gotten out of hand.

grin.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom