OFFICIAL MARCH 2011 PICK UPS POST! NO PIC QUOTES!

Nice pickups people, but some of you look like you live in some dirty @ss house's
frown.gif
......Get your priorities in check, if you live in a sh!thole, but have tons of expensive kicks, get your stuff together! Dope foams everyone!!!!!!
happy.gif

assassin
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
best pick up this month!

lot of dope pick ups nt fam! Those pewters need to be had sooner or later...

just got these in...

iyh7a8.jpg

assassin
best pick up this month!

lot of dope pick ups nt fam! Those pewters need to be had sooner or later...

just got these in...

iyh7a8.jpg

Tap tap pull babyassassin

Congrats, can't wait for the day I become a dad...I envy you sir.

Tap tap pull babyassassin

Congrats, can't wait for the day I become a dad...I envy you sir.

Am87...thanks! Let me know when they hit that price. Need the white pair for the kid. I'd prob scoop another for that price too.

Am87...thanks! Let me know when they hit that price. Need the white pair for the kid. I'd prob scoop another for that price too.

congrats assassin

Also @ the XVIII's above black/suede. those look pretty fresh for "worn lots of life" how much did you get those for? my favorite shoe by far, takes me back to my middleschool/high hoopin days.

congrats assassin

Also @ the XVIII's above black/suede. those look pretty fresh for "worn lots of life" how much did you get those for? my favorite shoe by far, takes me back to my middleschool/high hoopin days.

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

congrats assassin

Picked them up for £61 shipped which works out to about $100. Thought it was worth it as I didn't have any XVIIIs and I really like them. Put them on when they turned up today and they are super-comfy!

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

congrats assassin

Picked them up for £61 shipped which works out to about $100. Thought it was worth it as I didn't have any XVIIIs and I really like them. Put them on when they turned up today and they are super-comfy!

Back
Top Bottom