Official March 2012 Pick up thread...NO PIC QUOTING!

Damn, why all the hate? 
laugh.gif
If you don't have nothing nice to say, save it. If you can afford it and like it, what's the problem?
indifferent.gif
I've never been on here saying, "Yo son, your shoes are trash, etc."
ohwell.gif
I now know how APowers use to feel on here. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

33m9c11.jpg

I mentioned it in the celebrity thread that I think it's an insecurity issue.

Go buy some chucks and bedazzle them for the same effect.

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Damn, why all the hate? 
laugh.gif
If you don't have nothing nice to say, save it. If you can afford it and like it, what's the problem?
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Im not trippin... if you like em, you like em... I just think they're ugly.

Damn, why all the hate? 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea I feel you Jays, dudes went out of their way to express their dislike. Makes me wonder, why you mad?! And no I don't own any red bottoms but I feel if a dude likes them and has the money to get them go for it. Same dudes that are hating will spend "rent" money on a low quality re-retro
roll.gif
  . Then wait for someone to post a high quality sneaker and try to bash , funny ...

Those PIPPENS! Sick.

And yeah, Loubs are status symbols but so are galaxy foams, Yeezy's, OG XI's, and any Jordan that still has "Nike Air" on the back and dudes go out of there way here to showcase that when they post their pics and everybody goes all ga ga for them. I personally think most Louboutins look good except for the over-the-top multicolored ones, and the same as with a pair of gucci's or any other high-end sneaker, you're paying for the label. The quality is good, sure, but they're meant for flash. It's all a matter of what something is worth to you personally.

Damn, why all the hate? 
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Yea I feel you Jays, dudes went out of their way to express their dislike. Makes me wonder, why you mad?! And no I don't own any red bottoms but I feel if a dude likes them and has the money to get them go for it. Same dudes that are hating will spend "rent" money on a low quality re-retro
roll.gif
  . Then wait for someone to post a high quality sneaker and try to bash , funny ...

it was a little OD...especially when there are soooo many ugly nike's/jordans being hyped up on this site that are absolutely trash.

a simple "not my style" would have done nicely

is there any other shoes being released in that colorway? its
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. Would buy but i dont really like the 9s 

Originally Posted by BrotherForReal

I'll never see the appeal of Louboutins. Something about paying rent for some ugly shoes just doesn't register with me.

but i understand....

Originally Posted by mallen702

^^ There just a status symbols, nothing more nothing less, yet very over priced

As I said yesterday I would post up another pick up....
btw I was too nervous to take out of the box and immediately put them in my closet, thanks to my homie Pat.
happy.gif

only thing that yellowed overtime was the tissue paper other than that, everything else is pristine.
By far my fav XI.
2001> CDP/2012, IMO
pimp.gif

dope pickups!
still need to get me some Swingmans!

dope '01 Breds & those Cheetah Vans lookin clean!

this weeks pick ups for me..Questlove & SJ Dunks

Dude posted the homie APowers, though
laugh.gif
And nice pick ups with the Orlando Penny 2's and '01 Black/Red XI's, OG2345. Nice Pippen II'sand Space Jam Dunks too!

Back
Top Bottom