OFFICIAL MARCH 2013 WDYWT THREAD VOL. MARCH MADNESS ***NO PIC QUOTING***

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday (recycled pic)..

also completely off topic but i had to share this.  went into my supplier yesterday and saw this on their front counter, i think someone in the marketing department needs to up their "urban dictionary" knowledge, lulz....

indifferent.gif
, but in his defense it doesnt say it in the title..

Yes guys like back in late 09 or early 2010 with the sea glow mixed with a little bit of ryt dye blue that this guy on here posted the formula. :smokin years later and my Icey soles refuse to yellow , it truly is a cure to keep the soles from turning piss yellow. I did all my 11s, cool Greys , anniversary and all of them look Icey like the jams

haha! my bad! didn't even think about that, cham... :lol:

yeah, dubl... i figured some older heads would dig those deck pix... brought back a lot of memories for me... a lot of my skater buddies had a lot of those when i was growing up... i owned that matt hensley deck, and one of them ray barbee decks, when i was a kid...

southwesthouston: yeah, sthebest swears by it too... he said he retro-brite's them over and over, then dyes them a slight blue tint over and over (while they're DS), and it seems to prevent yellowing completely...

he's gonna do it to my OG jam's, cool grey's, and concord's, b4 i start wearing them...

i much prefer that icy blue tint on space jam's... looks great on them! :pimp:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom