Official March 2014 Pick Up Thread Vol. Don't spend all your Tax Return lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pushead II's came in at the end of last month....but I figured I'd throw them into a group shot with the Snake Eyes and Valentine's Day SB's.

...and this is the stuff that isn't in my hands yet.

One week into the month and I'm 7 new pairs deep.  This may be my best month yet, in terms of volume.  REALLY wish I wasn't so late to the game with the Dunk SB's.  As you can clearly see, I have a new obsession on my hands.  ...and I guess you could say the Reign In Blood (Slayers) and the Pushead II's are "special".  ..but I like each and every pair of these shoes.  The Dunk SB has replaced the Jordan 1 as my go to, every day sneaker...

Last edited:
Hands down my favorite Lebrons of all time. Very, very happy to have these. Never even thought I'd have a chance to own them.

Lebron IV ASG Graffiti Player Exclusive
Game over....what a grab homie, that's a really special pair.  
nthat.gif

Really nice Dunkman VII's up there too @sickickz23

Last edited:
The OG Jordan pickups in this thread are absolute madness. Can't believe the retro IIIs for $190' those maroons! The lightning XVIIs are dope too but those 85s are one of the illness pickups I've seen in here ever.

Promised myself I wouldn't pay a dime over retail for a shoe ever again....but after calling Premier approximately 9,000 times and never hearing a live human voice, I was forced to hit up ebay.  $220 later.....I got these.

Went on a hunt this morning for these, and found them at a hoh about an hour away..

Last edited:
Reactions: alp
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom