OFFICIAL MARCH 2020 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD

They getting they 10 dollars n hour...lol I just saw polo.sent out an email saying they was closing starting tommorow and all employees would be paid normal rates.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200318-024159.png
    Screenshot_20200318-024159.png
    310.2 KB · Views: 2,088
Adidas, yesterday, kept the line saying they would stay open. Here is what they said yesterday....
"We have to keep the company going and open for business to ensure that we can pay our monthly bills and salaries to everyone," CEO Kasper Rorsted originally wrote in a letter to employees. "Closing down is easy, staying open in a healthy environment requires courage, persistence, and focus."

This was INCREDIBLY idiotic, insensitive, tone deaf, you name it! Shows they didn't care about their employees or the severity of the situation.

That was early yesterday. Now, they reversed their decision, and are closing their retail stores! Though they are still making their corporate people come to the office instead of working from home! It's unbelievable!! If someone gets this from work, I smell lawsuit!! Her is the article:

Here ya go fellas.. lowest discount I’ve seen was 41%, highest 55%.. a lot of notable stuff just very limited on sizes available

BODEGA BOSTON

30% OFF SITEWIDE

USECODE: ALLINTHISTOGETHER

I copped Lebron 7 Christmas $150.00 with 30% brought it to $121.00 after tax and shipping
they have sizes 6-8.5 and size 15 available. They have Jordan 13 mints sizes 9-12 for $150 and u can use the 30% off . They have other Nikes and Jordans as well and G shock and Carharrt and ACG stuff

Last edited:
Adidas, yesterday, kept the line saying they would stay open. Here is what they said yesterday....
"We have to keep the company going and open for business to ensure that we can pay our monthly bills and salaries to everyone," CEO Kasper Rorsted originally wrote in a letter to employees. "Closing down is easy, staying open in a healthy environment requires courage, persistence, and focus."

This was INCREDIBLY idiotic, insensitive, tone deaf, you name it! Shows they didn't care about their employees or the severity of the situation.

That was early yesterday. Now, they reversed their decision, and are closing their retail stores! Though they are still making their corporate people come to the office instead of working from home! It's unbelievable!! If someone gets this from work, I smell lawsuit!! Her is the article:

That is why adidas is forever second to Nike.

I wonder how the nike store closing affects resellers.

I think it makes the resellers desperate for a sale on merchandise that they have up for sale. A lot of the resellers on Ebay are more eager to give you a better offer. I saw JOrdan 23 Trophy Room on Ebay for $525.00 last week and I put best offer $300 and the reseller accepted and I used a 10% ebay coupon brought it down to 295.00 LOLZ
Just this week I copped the Jordan 11 Gym red for $240 best offer and Jordan 11 Bred for $265

With them shutting down the stores all the online stores are discounting everything. Stadium goods has a %15 off sale I never seen them do that ever.

I think it makes the resellers desperate for a sale on merchandise that they have up for sale. A lot of the resellers on Ebay are more eager to give you a better offer. I saw JOrdan 23 Trophy Room on Ebay for $525.00 last week and I put best offer $300 and the reseller accepted and I used a 10% ebay coupon brought it down to 295.00 LOLZ
Just this week I copped the Jordan 11 Gym red for $240 best offer and Jordan 11 Bred for $265

With them shutting down the stores all the online stores are discounting everything. Stadium goods has a %15 off sale I never seen them do that ever.

Yeah that makes sense. It's a full time job for resellers. I see them camp out at the store from opening till closing. With the lock down happening and no NBA, NCAA, High school, etc I assume no ones buying basketball shoes. Also with the gathering limit to 10 and gyms closing dunno if people are playing ball. Economy going down with people getting laid off means no money to buy. I assume the shoe markets going to take a hit as well.
Dunno if theres unemployment benefits for them. lol

Decent deals on SNS. Bought a pair of the “Orlando” inspired color way for $62. Sizes 8-11.5 . Use code SNS21, gives 21% off.

Also if you’re military and can get on Navy Exchange they have 25% off Nike right now. Only thing worth buying was the Black/White PG4s for $67.50.

Nike needs to bring back phone orders!

THIS! i still have gilroy, vacaville, south chicago and a bunch of nike outlets saved on my phone :lol:

copped many gems:

ronaldinho air force 1's $24.99
all kobe 1 colorways for $29.99 each
kobe 4 inlines $59.99 b-grades
air max uptempo 3's $34.99
air carnivore $19.99
air jordan 7 hare cdp $69.99 i think :lol:
barry sanders zoom turf $24.99

and they always had free shipping :nthat: good memories

Back
Top Bottom