OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

I'll tell you what - i don't know if UNC is getting tired of L-Ville has another gear, but the Cardinals are playing MUCH faster than UNC this half.

Louisville got a lot more depth..

I think UNC's depth has really been made to be more than what it is.

Unc should actually give Hansbrough some touches on the block, they're outa control right now

Just got back from the UCLA game... I will upload my pics later tonight, i have some good ones.

Mbah a Moute played like a stud tonight, looks like hes recovering from that injury.

Defense shut down X, but Shipp needs to get rollin, he has ZERO confidence and it shows.

Great game nonetheless if your a Bruin fan... good to see the team finally hit on all cylinders going into the Final four
pimp.gif

It's funny that both teams love playing fast - but L-Ville loves being out of control, going 150 mph.. they're an american muscle car... UNC is afinesse team even when playing fast, they're like a porsche out there, always under control.

Right now it's a drag race though - sheer power under the hood is taking control of this thing.

Fun to watch though, both ways.

Hansbrough riding Padgett like a damn horse... Good lord call a foul on him.

UNC is just grabbing and holding and hacking the hell out of every L-Ville defender just DARING the refs to call it.. it's really crap that it's takingso much to get a foul called for red the last few times down the court.. i think the refs are feeling guilty about blowing the whistle so much on them, butthere's no question they're fouling.

why the hell is Hansborough allowed to hack and go over everyones back w/o a foul, $## is crazy

they are hacking away on our passes and the refs are not gonna call a thing...they know we are in the penalty, cmonnnnnnn!!

Louisville really playing well on both side of the ball in the second half.
ohwell.gif

Hopefully this isn't a repeat of last year and the Tar Heels can hold onto the lead to get to the Final Four.

im not a louisville fan or an unc hater but this is out of control. How in the world was that a travel against earl clark? This first one was questionable, butthe 2nd one wasnt even close. And "psycho t" is hacking people out there.

some VERY questionable calls going on at both ends right now
laugh.gif
hold away from the ball eh? playing catchup it seems... red has gotta hit free throws,that's 3 big ones they've missed this half already.

im not a louisville fan or an unc hater but this is out of control.
Yep. I've got no cheering interest in this game at all, but North Carolina is CLEARLY getting the benefit of the doubt here in the last 10 orso minutes. It's gotten really bad.

HELL OF A PASS BY PADGETT. Clark has to finish that... Oh my god.

Louisville just cannot get the lead... despite not getting any help from the refs, they keep getting in their own way here..

Back
Top Bottom