OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

A terrible 14/20 so far for me. I believe we have seen the last of AJ Price in the tourney. That could have been his ACL.

OMG and i picked UCONN for the Final Four

im assuming Price tore something in his knee...SMH

damnit drake
smh.gif

hate to see them lose.....good thing i didnt have them winnin the n ext game

laugh.gif
@yall thinkin butler was gonna lose

if price is done my bracket is done.....ive got uconn in the final four

not lookin good for price
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

*@* south bama!? how you gonna be getting blasted by butler in basically your own backyard. smfh.

too bad for price, i had san diego winning anyways, i dont see them being mentally ready for this

YO!
I just looked at my bracket and have Davidson (10) beating Georgetown (2).
laugh.gif

Me too, homes. You're not crazy... yet. Shocking that so many had the Zags.

smh @ me for putting drake in the sweet 16
Ditto.
ohwell.gif
Stepped out on faith with that one.

DAMN IT!!!! I just look at my facebook... I have South Alabama. How the hell? Why the hell? I don't have them on no other bracket I filled out. Why thehell would I do that?
tired.gif

DF!!!

Glad I didn't buy into this NT South Alabama hype. I have Butler beating Tennessee next round too. I thought I had changed it, but I'll roll with it.If that happens it should give me a little bit of help in getting back into the race in the bracket challenge.

The next team that is terribly over-hyped on NT to go down is Siena.

Originally Posted by tmay407

Glad I didn't buy into this NT South Alabama hype. I have Butler beating Tennessee next round too. I thought I had changed it, but I'll roll with it. If that happens it should give me a little bit of help in getting back into the race in the bracket challenge.

- that w. kentucky finish was wild
- stephen curry...damn

- whats the deal with price? any official word?

Glad I didn't buy into this NT South Alabama hype. I have Butler beating Tennessee next round too. I thought I had changed it, but I'll roll with it. If that happens it should give me a little bit of help in getting back into the race in the bracket challenge.

Siena?

Someone picked SIENA to win?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!!% is a Siena?

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Siena?

Someone picked SIENA to win?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!!% is a Siena?

Exactly. From what I've seen, a lot of people have picked them to go as far as the Sweet 16. Allen has these boys brainwashed.

I bet on 'em a few times earlier in the season, and each time they !+%% all over themselves and lost. If they win, I sure will be inserting my foot inmy mouth though.

Why didn't Hibbert just go up with that? Swinging his elbows around when he's got eight inches on almost all of these guys.
laugh.gif

He should have 40 by now.

What happen to AJ Price? They were talking about it on espn that he got injured but they didn't say what happened? Anyone that is watching a game can givean update when the second half starts.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

- that w. kentucky finish was wild
- stephen curry...damn

- whats the deal with price? any official word?

They said strained knee, for now

Originally Posted by rolla808

What happen to AJ Price? They were talking about it on espn that he got injured but they didn't say what happened? Anyone that is watching a game can give an update when the second half starts.

knee buckled on a drive to the basket...commentators said he got a strained knee and would not return today (and possibly rest of tourney?).

Told yall South Alabama was going to get killed.

I would like to see Uconn go down. A lot of people have them going far, and no one would gain many points. Everyone had Drake and Uconn.

Back
Top Bottom