OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

That UConn game forced me to put in extra cardio at the gym.

I was taking extra rest between my sets to time the end of my workout to the end of the game, which I was watching between sets. When it went to OT, I had tofind something to do, so I sat down on the bike directly in front one of the TVs and did that for 25 minutes.

It was funny, though. Gym was nearly empty since it's Friday. Only about 6-8 people in there, all watching the end of the game...
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot.jpg

I think UCONN's chemistry is still kinda shakey, when they develop it.. They will be a much better team. Sucks for me that I have to wait till next year towatch my team play..

Siena?

Someone picked SIENA to win?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

!!% is a Siena?
If yall watched them at all this year, you'd see where I'm coming from.

If people follow my pick, I don't care. I wouldn't do that, but that's their choice.

Shan will be the best player on the floor but after him..

Kenny and Ubiles will be the 2nd and 3rd most talented players on the floor.

I'm not guaranteeing a win nor have I...but they will hold their own.

You're Pac 10 guy..

Surprising it's funny....seeing how they beat Stanford.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Texas will have something to say about it being UCLA's tourney to lose

I would give Texas a 5% chance of winning a rematch.....

Yea but for all the people who did not pick UClA. They just got +!#$%+
roll.gif

Really though....if you didnt pick UCLA to come out of the west bracket you're an idiot.

Originally Posted by SCuse7

Originally Posted by OnDaReal

They might. But, UCLA will come out fired up because Texas is one of the teams responsible for one of their L's.

You serious? Texas won't beat Memphis.

is memphis can lose to Tennessee at home, they can lose to Texas in Houston

I guess, but i really like Memphis and how they match up to Texas. I think they can get by them, but in Houston is a lot harder.

That is mad home court advantage for Texas. It would be a great game though. I got Texas taking them out in one of my brackets.

How will Texas matchup?

Rose
Dozier
Dorsey
CDR
Anderson
Mack
Robinson
Taggert
Allen
Kemp

Who can Justin Mason,Augustine,Abrams guard? Sure Rose, but CDR? Connor Atachle on Dorsey?
laugh.gif

I got Memphis

truth

Originally Posted by bballah3

I would give Texas a 5% chance of winning a rematch.....

Yea but for all the people who did not pick UClA. They just got +!#$%+
roll.gif

Really though....if you didnt pick UCLA to come out of the west bracket you're an idiot.

I do have UCLA and Texas meeting in the semis, but Texas just looks like they are easing into the tournament with that effortless win. It feels like theyhave so much more to give on the court. It will be a great rematch. I've got Texas though in a close one. Not really a fan of either.

ya he sure did i thought Mike Patrick was calling the game after hearing that comment.

i rather watch Saint Jospeh VS Oklahoma then this crap.

why would anyone steal that bums jersey?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

They might. But, UCLA will come out fired up because Texas is one of the teams responsible for one of their L's.

I guess, but i really like Memphis and how they match up to Texas. I think they can get by them, but in Houston is a lot harder.

That is mad home court advantage for Texas. It would be a great game though. I got Texas taking them out in one of my brackets.

How will Texas matchup?

Rose
Dozier
Dorsey
CDR
Anderson
Mack
Robinson
Taggert
Allen
Kemp

Who can Justin Mason,Augustine,Abrams guard? Sure Rose, but CDR? Connor Atachle on Dorsey?
laugh.gif

I got Memphis

truth

thats the only thing that worries me about texas is their size overall and in the front court, i just feel texas is more battle tested than Memphis

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

Did Billy Packer just say that Tyler Hansbrough is the fastest big man in college basketball????

@$%?

Billy Packer is like the senile Granpa, When he talks you just say "Yeah I know" and ignore him....just like Jim Nantz does

How will Texas matchup?

Rose
Dozier
Dorsey
CDR
Anderson

laugh.gif

I got Memphis
To each his own. I guess time will tell. You make some valid points, but Memphis is horrible at the line, which I believe will hurt them in a closegame..

Sure Rose, but CDR?
See: James, Damion...
Connor Atachle on Dorsey?
You act like Atchley isn't better than any of the CUSA bums Dorsey averaged 6.5 PPG against this year.
laugh.gif
Who cares how anyone matches up with Joey Dorsey?

Really glad WKU won that game - they were getting hosed by the refs at the end of that one. That was a great game though, nobody can deny that Drake is a greatteam after watching them come back from that deficit against another solid team in WKU. Just makes you even angrier that they match these mid-majors up in thefirst round, we rarely get to see them have their chance at the big boy conferences in the first round anymore, and i think the big boys are happy about thatafter seeing some of these squads abilities.

I knew Uconn was going down the second I saw AJ's injury.. that team isn't the same without him, and they came out flat WITH him... just not a verydeep uconn team, i should've known better than to think they could win two games.

Props to Davidson for getting it done - I had the Zags, and I'd take the zags again if they were to play again tomorrow (i think gonzaga wins that game 3out of 5 times.. it's a close matchup, but the zags are better on the whole)... Didn't realize Curry was going to shine like that again this year, butI can't be mad at Davidson - they're a team I root for 9 times out of 10 anyhow, i just happen to have a slight affinity for the Zags.

Speaking of affinity - my favorite squad in the tourney Butler handled theirs today. Always good to see... they should give UT a good game I hope.. i have UTwinning, but i'm really hoping i'm wrong.. if Butler shoots well, they have a good chance, like i always say. After seeing UT's patheticperformance as a two again, i don't think anybody is real scared of seeing Pearls team just yet.

Some good games tonight.. my bracket's in decent shape, i'm hittin 79 percent right now, a little lower than i'd have guessed by now, but we'llsee what happens.

we are doomed if oregon keeps shooting lights out from 3... that's been a big factor in our losses this year.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

what's the black tape on the back of UNC's jerseys for?
im take a guess and say its for the student body president that was killed a few weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom