OFFICIAL March Madness Thread

i really dont see the big deal in davidson playing in its home state
Spokane to Raleigh is almost a 2,700 mile trip.

Charlotte to Raleigh is 171.

What's fair about that? Yeah, you still have to play the game and everything, I get it, but that's just ridiculous.

A 10 seed? Come on, man.

UNC still can't defend. That problem isn't going away.

Kansas is the best team in the country.

okay, i see what you all are saying then. i was just responding to some of the earlier sentiments that made it sound like Davidson had an insurmountableadvantage or something.

i agree that no one should have homecourt advantage. that's pretty much impossible though. the NCAA will always try to get major programs like Duke andUCLA homecourt. they make so much more money by having Duke play in N.C. guaranteeing the sellout crowds, as opposed to putting them in the midwest and nothaving enough people show up.

I was just about to say that Haiti
laugh.gif
they came back to the game just as CDR caught a break away two hand
pimp.gif

congrats to bob mckillop

damn good for him especially when he was shunned from getting the st johns job a few years ago because he couldn't recruit... now look

on a sidenote i told my boy in september after he told me he had turned down an offer from davidson to play ball that he made a mistake and davidson will be inthe sweet 16 this year

now i didnt have davidson in my sweet 16 in this bracket because i felt georgetown would make a run to the elite 8

but it feels good seeing a hard working coach and team enjoy success

i hope stephen stays 4 years and gets his jersey retired

im sure Davidson is not the 1st lower seed to play in its home state.
Yeah, I'm sure you right; I'm only making it an issue because it's the first time I've ever noticed it since it affected my team.
laugh.gif

But Gonzaga or not, that's some bull.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

UNC still can't defend. That problem isn't going away.

Kansas is the best team in the country.

Who needs defense look at the pace they are scoring points! its ridiculous....they can play good enough D when needed to, right now they dont really needit

Man, every single time Joey Dorsey caught the ball, I'd be grabbing both his arms and sending him to the FT line... I'd dare him to beat me, or forceCalipari to take him off the floor.

Originally Posted by haiti5

POOH NEEDS TO TAKE OVER...

and the wifebeater is about to foul out...smh
either him or CDR... they can't keep relying on Dorsey, he only shoots 39% fromt he damn stripe, AUTROSIOUS
sick.gif

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Originally Posted by SHUGES

As a Syracuse fan, I feel good today.
smile.gif

Another NIT win on tuesday would make quite a week, huh?

YOU MAD!
roll.gif
roll.gif

Oh well...I hope you didn't really expect to go to the elite 8 orsomething. I'll admit I thought they would get passed the second round and then lose but this is a little better
laugh.gif

Lets go Miss st
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by haiti5

POOH NEEDS TO TAKE OVER...

and the wifebeater is about to foul out...smh
either him or CDR... they can't keep relying on Dorsey, he only shoots 39% fromt he damn stripe, AUTROSIOUS
sick.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO!
I don't even think you're in the same league as Kansas right now. I mean that completely... the same feelings i had about Gtown being very iffy, i have towards UNC. You saw one of those two go down to a lesser team - i will not be the least bit surprised when UNC loses either. I WILL be surprised if they somehow win the title.

Two weeks ago, I was with you 100%. I've admitted before that this year's team doesn't have the same "it" that the '05squad. But given the ACC tournament and our 2 showings in the big dance, I'm almost offended by this lack of respect. Just last Sunday this thread went 5pages with dudes lauding the Hoyas. Now it's still "well... the Tarheels still can't defend." I'm not making crazypredictions... I'll be no more shocked by us winning it all than I would if we lose next weekend. Today and next week are WORLDS apart. A couple of teamslearned that same lesson the past 3 days wouldn't you say? DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom