Official Marvel Vs. Capcom 2....vol. Team Marvel Get at it

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

Originally Posted by Airpenny1

How the heck do you string combos in this game? Thats the only thing i'm having problems with.

let me give you some tips my friend......try using strider....use his super where he summons those robots that shoot rings...then and as your enemy is blocking run in and low kick him which would release him from his block stance then start wailling on dude.....
Thanks a lot, any tips for spiderman and wolverine too? i need a quick character on my team at all times

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I gotta ask, which region uses the phrase "its so pringles?" lol
i was gonna ask what the hell that even means
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I got it from dude in the MvC2 video. Apparently it's Easy Philly lingo.. lol

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

I %%*!$!% hate button mashers

My friend came over and this *@%+% gets me in the corner with Jin and Hayato and just straight up beats me to death. I'm not great at this game, but it was seriously pissing me off. I still beat him most of the time.

ANybody want to give me tips on using Jin, Sentinel, Dr. Doom and War Machine?

whats your gamer tag dude

My friend came over and this *@%+% gets me in the corner with Jin and Hayato and just straight up beats me to death. I'm not great at this game, but it wasseriously pissing me off. I still beat him most of the time.

Originally Posted by masterhammy23

My friend came over and this *@%+% gets me in the corner with Jin and Hayato and just straight up beats me to death. I'm not great at this game, but it was seriously pissing me off. I still beat him most of the time.

Same here man. I beat my brother with my team (Sabretooth, Venom, & Tron Bonne) but whenever I play him with other people his button mashingalways wins out. He button mashed me with Iceman, Spiderman, & Storm
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

Originally Posted by Airpenny1

How the heck do you string combos in this game? Thats the only thing i'm having problems with.

which player? And what u trying to do ? Air combos with supers?
bro you should be the last one giving advice in anything that involves 2-D fighting games

your terrible in these fighting games i heard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by xblaze23

I gotta ask, which region uses the phrase "its so pringles?" lol
i was gonna ask what the hell that even means
laugh.gif

Meaning the person/character breaks easily cause Pringles break easily.
laugh.gif

It's a east coast...well...Chinatown Fair.

Played some MVC2 on my sis 360. Played some fair matches. One dude ragequitted on me and message me"
f2125fb5ce24d1cb29e7430e6ae5e2c287fd151.gif
cheeser"

Well don't get "cheesed". He was using Ryu/Cyclops/Akuma....horrible choice. Also want to say almost all of my matchesconsisted of MSP (Mag, Sent, Psy).
smh.gif

Im By far the best at this game when i play my friends but there is some monsters who play.

The mags uppercutt is corny though.

Im By far the best at this game when i play my friends but there is some monsters who play.

The mags uppercutt is corny though.

360 MAS sticks cost around $180 but they are authentic arcade sticks (These sticks are used for Street Fighter and MVC2 arcades).Don't think you can get them at gamestop but I'm not sure. Or you could just settle for a 360 Real Arcade Pro EX

I prefer american styled sticks for MVC2.

Originally Posted by sKip2myWu7

any combo tips with venom? Im still trying to find my 2 other people
laugh.gif
I play Venom and for the most part you can combo alot of stuff into Venom Fang.

$*+ this is wack online cause all they do is use juggernaut + war machine + iron man !!! and just assist juggernaut throughout the whole game.

btw my characters are marrow + sonson + spiderman

GT = rvn wreckless

dudes on nt are lame complaining about how other people play

if you cant beat someone when you know what they always do then you are trash

This my first time playing this game and man... I be gettin my $$* whooped online my record like 0-20, but if anybody wanna see me on SFIV I ain't no joke

Originally Posted by drsfinest72

$*+ this is wack online cause all they do is use juggernaut + war machine + iron man !!! and just assist juggernaut throughout the whole game.

I know, I hate that @#$%
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom