Official Masters Tournament 2009...Immelman Repeat?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
the masters greens keepers let us down, they didnt make the conditions hard at all for the weekend.

shoulda let the greens dry out
i like it - the course is playing fair, in my opinion. It's attackable to put scores up, but it's still punishing if you miss.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

smh.gif
the masters greens keepers let us down, they didnt make the conditions hard at all for the weekend.

shoulda let the greens dry out

i dont really agree with this. i hate when they dont water the greens for like 6 days US open style but yeah the scores are probably lower than they wanted.

Winning score is going to be 11 or 10-under I think. Scores ALWAYS go up on Sunday, and only Cabrera has won a major. That said, I still don't see any ofthese guys going low, and the winner is going to whoever makes the least amount of mistakes. Unless someone like Furyk comes from behind...I'll be pullingfor Furyk, Kenny, and Tiger today, I'm fans of all 3.

im hoping furyk takes it but i cant root against angel. dude just looks like hes so happy to be out there when he plays.
laugh.gif

I just can't pull for Furyk.

This Tiger and Phil pairing is awesome. Hopefully they can go back and forth posting birdies and eagles.

As I said before, I like most all these guys near the top (except Phil)... i woudn't mind Perry, Angel, Furyk, Tiger, or really anybody up near the topwinning.. just wanna see some great shots today.

Phil at -3 on his day after 5 already.. making a run. Tiger has hit a few really nice putts today, but they've been par saves instead of birdie hits... ifhe could get some better iron and driver play he'd be doing well.

"He's got that deadly serious face on now..." - British announcer in response to Tiger's eagle.

Damn these guys are choking and Tiger and Phil aren't even in their group, I could see 3 or 4 person playoff with -10 being the score

yea but their behind them and can see the scoreboards and hear the applause ... (sarcasm)

Real Weak Minded

Im just not feelin the Masters this yr.
tired.gif

Birdie opportunities on every hole.
smh.gif
this aint playin like a major
theres not on hole on the back 9 where these golfers have to back off a shot. this is playing way too easy.
ohwell.gif

Yea I guess, Tiger with a horrible shot just now, but Fat Phil hit it nice.

Back
Top Bottom