OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.

I've never been to a Marshalls, but I assume that they do not do phone orders for merchandise? Seems like it a ROSS type of store? Looking for a pair of those cleats, each color way 
 Correct. Sadly no phone orders. Although when one of their stores gets something its fairly likely that other locations will get that same merchandise. There are no guarantees but it happens.

was it this one? except no 30% off?

YES. I got a recent pic and the shoes did not have any additional discount and when I asked they said no. kinda lame but whatever, it was 82 OTD with shipping and tax. I aint eem mad.

Yoo happen to know if they had a size 8? I've been looking for this pair but haven't been able to find a spot that has it every time I call them I get rejected. :smh: They're the wolf grey lunars right? 554487-001?

Yoo happen to know if they had a size 8? I've been looking for this pair but haven't been able to find a spot that has it every time I call them I get rejected. :smh: They're the wolf grey lunars right? 554487-001?

call greatmall canoutlet they have 001 as of 4pm PST Today not sure on sizing though....

call greatmall canoutlet they have 001 as of 4pm PST Today not sure on sizing though....

I'll give them a call tomorrow. Right on

I don't remember having to go early and wait in line about a year ago when these B grades made their first go around at outlets. But B grade outlet shoe game has changed since then.

Not sure if the longer list of outlets these will be at means it shouldn't be too hard or if the inventory is being spread thin.

anyone know how far the outlet in Seattle is from the city?
nerd.gif
From Seattle, it's about a 40-45 min drive to Seattle Premium Outlets, Supermall, or North Bend.

40+ lined up at deer park as of 20 minutes ago for the bt Jordan 1's.
Deer Park usually lets people in an hour early to buy Jays for these type of releases. From what I heard mall security does not like people camping out on the property. What timedid you get there?

Deer Park usually lets people in an hour early to buy Jays for these type of releases. From what I heard mall security does not like people camping out on the property. What timedid you get there?
Just before 7. I drove by. Line was to Miller's.

Not sure if this has been asked... does OUTLETS price match NDC? I saw a pair of shoes slightly cheaper of $10-20 (depending on the outlet) on NDC than outlets...

EDIT:

After chatting on NDC with a rep. His "boss" or manager said it will be based on the store manager to decide the outcome of the price match or not...

Does anybody else have an answer to this?

Last edited:
G
Only a few pairs left, no 8.5's or 12's for sure. 10/10.5 maybe gone by now too I left about 15 minutes ago after I got mine.

Be weary of the shady employees there too, smdh.

Got em bro..just walked in at 10:05 guy at door asked my size and grabbed an 8. Easy as that. Thanks for the info this am.

About 50-60 ppl at Vacaville currently

Edit: they're giving out wristbands at 8 and letting ppl in 6 at a time at 9

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom