OFFICIAL MAY '14 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meth Just Leap Frogged All Previous Mod Attempts To Control The GC Sidetrack Of This Thread :rofl:
View media item 979331

Yall Better Heed That Man's Warnings! :nthat:

It was actually meth who cleaned up the thread before.
People just run a topic into the hole.

He probably just got tired of the issue and spoke up.

(Patiently waits for dudes to start talking about it again.... The ones that said they didn't care that the convo was being moderated because they were going to talk about it anyways :lol:)

It was actually meth who cleaned up the thread before.
People just run a topic into the hole.

He probably just got tired of the issue and spoke up.

(Patiently waits for dudes to start talking about it again.... The ones that said they didn't care that the convo was being moderated because they were going to talk about it anyways :lol:)

Like Ma Duke's Always Used To Say, "There's No Cure For Ignorance" :smh:

Let me make this perfectly clear:  
we absolutely can NOT tolerate any schemes to commit coupon fraud, return fraud, etc. etc..  The scheme that was discussed - and has since been removed - was fraudulent in its intent.  

This wasn't a simple "you forgot to say limit: one per customer" mistake that you can pin on the company.  This involved deliberate misrepresentation. 

Salute.

Well crap. I HATE these random restocks. Looks like Nike just had one at 5pm today. Jordans. Kobes. Etc.... All seem to be taken and in peoples baskets. I see the pictures. But sadly like normal I cant buy them.

Well crap. I HATE these random restocks. Looks like Nike just had one at 5pm today. Jordans. Kobes. Etc.... All seem to be taken and in peoples baskets. I see the pictures. But sadly like normal I cant buy them.

It's a thread in the Jb section for the restock chatter.

gonna be on the road this weekend. anybody know if grove city, pa ever gets anything good?

When you do, make sure you are real chill about it and do not initially mention you are from out of state.

Ask for the size you want and if they say they have it, ask to talk to someone that can arrange a transfer as long as it's ok with the store.
If the person (I have talked to managers) is cool with the transfer then go to your local spot and coordinate it with them. Have the two staffs talk.
It's more manual but it ensures you will get your item vs a send store request the can get cancelled.
I recently helped someone get some black red lebron xis like that and have had success in the past.

I don't know if they have any more, but I went to my local Footlocker and had the manager call from there. He said anytime you find a shoe somewhere else just get them to call, get the sku and then they can either do an order or transfer. The only thing is its not always the same price at every store.

The outlets need to clear out the trash that's been sitting on the shelves for way too long

Ive actually wrote this on the survey coupon. I didnt say trash but said merchandise is a little stale. They need some new product.

Ive actually wrote this on the survey coupon. I didnt say trash but said merchandise is a little stale. They need some new product.
aid I HOPE it's some product from this restock. Didn't know they still Had Mint & Hazlenut 10s, DB3s, and Tiffany Hi's lol

Seems like there are flyknit ones floating around for 49.99 - 69.99.

Volt color was posted for 69.99 on theshoegame, but they didn't say which outlet had them. Style code is 554887 705 if anybody wants to look into it.

Like J said, it's a hit or miss, you could be in there one day not have anything but hear about someone copping something nice the next day or even within a few hours...to me it's just luck with outlets, Ross, and all those stores along those lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom