OFFICIAL MAY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since there's 30 pairs, I'm assuming he rolled up three deep each customer bought 10 pairs each which is the max per style ...sure the store didn't do 1 per customer in this case , salt is real

Trust me, I'm not salty. I didn't want these on release and still don't. I'm glad for him/her/them. It's all part of today's culture. Some prosper some don't

[thread="625595"]Quote:[/thread]
dammit man

Remember, 1 pair per customer lol

No need for the sly. It was one per customer. My boy was in line and he told me how there were dudes giving people money to get in line for them and stuff like that. Way too many people there to allow people to buy multiples at once.

Last edited:
No need for the sly. It was one per customer. My boy was in line and he told me how there were dudes giving people money to get in line for them and stuff like that. Way too many people there to allow people to buy multiples at once.

That would explain why he's charging $350 for those, gotta make that line money back. Lol!

I damn near was low key jealous, then I remembered I have doubles of the damn shoe. This shoe collecting thing got me messed up.

For real? I posted Hyperposites for a steal price and my post gets deleted? Alright, then.

For real? I posted Hyperposites for a steal price and my post gets deleted? Alright, then.

Because nobody cares about your "pickup." Post it on the right thread and there won't be any issue. Get off your feelings in the mean time.

Nike San Leandro Clearance (til 5/17):

30% off men's shoes, 20% off women's shoes, 30% off tees, 40% off outerwear

no product inquiries or phone orders

thankfully they give you promo information when you call them before speaking to a team member.

Nice! Thinking about a trip today, did you see anything note worthy while you were there?

Jordan and hyped releases are almost always 1 per person but some stores will let you loop the line some won't. If it's a busy enough area you can always ask someone to help you get extra or in their case pay people. If it's not one per person it will be 10 pair per style per person per day. Although I have known managers who let me rock and clean out everything. Even during friends and family didn't even need a coupon just put in some code and bought whatever I wanted. A lot can be up to managers discretion but nike has gotten more strict as of late. Employee definitely hold stuff for friends too.

Jordan and hyped releases are almost always 1 per person but some stores will let you loop the line some won't. If it's a busy enough area you can always ask someone to help you get extra or in their case pay people. If it's not one per person it will be 10 pair per style per person per day. Although I have known managers who let me rock and clean out everything. Even during friends and family didn't even need a coupon just put in some code and bought whatever I wanted. A lot can be up to managers discretion but nike has gotten more strict as of late. Employee definitely hold stuff for friends too.

You can't loop back in line if pairs are sold out before you get back to the register. My boy was giving me play by play as he watched in disgust. He ended up with a size 14 in his 1 roll through the line.
Im not stupid and I'm very aware of the "culture." I'm just giving an honest assessment of what happened. No need for anyone else to explain any other situation because it's not applicable in this case.

You can't loop back in line if pairs are sold out before you get back to the register. My boy was giving me play by play as he watched in disgust. He ended up with a size 14 in his 1 roll through the line.
Im not stupid and I'm very aware of the "culture." I'm just giving an honest assessment of what happened. No need for anyone else to explain any other situation because it's not applicable in this case.

I'm not talking about leesburg I wasn't there. I was only talking about my experiences in the past at different outlets.

Lebron 12 wheats sz 11 and 10.5 $199

Lebron Allstar and rubber city 12 sz 10, and 11 $(not sure)

3 or 4 more Lebron 12 sz 10 to 11 $(not sure)

About 3 different Kobe's behind the counter.
I copped the bred low AJ 1 for 100. A manager told me some guy returned about 20 different pairs. It was a little crazy in there but that's what I saw before I left at around 8.

Sorry about my ratchet update but I had to leave in a hurry. I left my debit card at home.

Pleasant Prarie Nike Factory Wi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom