OFFICIAL MAY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup Love hash wall sales. Can find some gems in there if you're lucky. Sometimes I wish I  had smaller feet and could squeeze into a sample size 9 . Because a lot of outlets would get samples and they all go to hash. Some of them are pretty cool. When I was working at Nike I would always love going through the samples

About to go on an outlet tour from Tulare to San Diego ca,will keep you guys updated through out the weekend

As of 45 minutes ago Howell, MI

CJ trainer 2 $65 blk/sil fsr
air max trainer 91 blk/wht $80 gsr
air trainer 91 blk/red $25 at register no sizes 11-12
grey flight remix fsr $120
black/red lunarfly 360 hash wall $50
lebron 11 low "lime green" $140 hash wall
air force $180 grey/turquoise $100 fsr
lebron soldier 7 blk/sil blk/red white/neon color all fsr $80
flight remix $120 dark turquoise suede colorway $120 hashwall
that's all I can remember.

Stop by the Adidas tent sale. $40 shoes. $15 fleece pants. $8 tees.

Tulare ca,had nothing that stood out lots of team Jordan's.had some Jordan xx8 se in a green ish color for $69 and Kobe ix lows in blue/yellow for $129

Philadelphia Premium Outlets had:

11lab4 for $230
White Metallic 5 for $180
Gold foams for $160 (I bought the last one)

Vacaville:

Penny V Volt 89.99 + 30% off
Various Free Trainer 5.0 49.99-54.99 + 30% off
Jordan 28 SE "Christmas" scattered 109.99 + 30% off
Lebron XI "Dunkman" scattered 99.99 + 30% off
Kobe 8 TB Blue/Purple size 13 only 109.99 + 30% off
Kobe 9 Blue/Yellow 129.99 FSR

Had a paid WTK Kobe 9 elite for 250 + 30% off 11.5 just one pair

Last edited:
I've seen some Kobe 8 TB's at the Philadelphia Premium Outlets, size 12-14 on the hash wall too.

Tejon ca,didn't hv much either normal team Jordan's,Kobe ix's in blue/yellow and peach colors. One stand out was the Nike tech challenge hybrid for $59+ 30% but no sz 13 [emoji]128546[/emoji]

saw this on twitter. i think its from an outlet store in philly, not exactly sure which one. 

which is the better outlet to go to in philly: Philadelphia premium outlets or Franklin Mills? I'm planning a trip out there soon and only have time to stop by one

which is the better outlet to go to in philly: Philadelphia premium outlets or Franklin Mills? I'm planning a trip out there soon and only have time to stop by one

Philadelphia premium is bigger and gets a bunch of KD's and Lebrons but Franklin Mills gets Retros and has been getting a lot of returns lately

Reactions: uno
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom