OFFICIAL MAY '15 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I want to slap the dude that said it was white/infrared. Only reason I went to sleep in the morning or I would've made that trip. :smh: I'm surprised Jersey Garden didn't let you cop multiples. They always let us in the past. I walked away with 6 carmines last time.
same here man :smh:
People on here be sneaky, gotta check everything yourself. I don't mind keeping things on the low, but false info is no bueno

New Clearance Store in Orlando had nothing of note. Similar stock to the one in Kissimmee. Got a $10 gift card and a free pair of Nike iPhone headphones. There were some flyknit maxes for $99 but scattered sizes. Nothing too spectacular.

Did see a bulk buyer buy out a bunch of Air Max 90's, 95's, Women's Sky Hi Pearls and random misc pairs. Was def not worth camping out for. Glad I didn't.
They have new Clearance Store in Orlando? i thought the kissimmee locations on 192 are the only clearance?

Take the box away and you don't know they are b grades. It's pretty simple logic.
laugh.gif

Take the box away and you don't know they are b grades. It's pretty simple logic.

that is true. half the time b-grades aren't even b-grades. i swear nike sent some b-grade stuff during the all star weekend in nyc disguised as a-grade. some of the 11's were :x

Last edited:
that is true. half the time b-grades aren't even b-grades. i swear nike sent some b-grade stuff during the all star weekend in nyc disguised as a-grade. some of the 11's were
sick.gif
Someone can correct me if I'm off here, but my understanding is that the B-Grade run comes when a defect is found, and they pull x number of pairs before and after the defect, and call them all B-Grade, even though some/many/all of the others could be flawless.

I read that years ago, so if I'm wrong, please let me know.

that is true. half the time b-grades aren't even b-grades. i swear nike sent some b-grade stuff during the all star weekend in nyc disguised as a-grade. some of the 11's were :x

Someone can correct me if I'm off here, but my understanding is that the B-Grade run comes when a defect is found, and they pull x number of pairs before and after the defect, and call them all B-Grade, even though some/many/all of the others could be flawless.
I read that years ago, so if I'm wrong, please let me know.

That's correct but not in the context of what the conversation was about.
I also suspect that nike is marking outlet product as b grades just because... For other reasons now.

That's correct but not in the context of what the conversation was about.
I also suspect that nike is marking outlet product as b grades just because... For other reasons now.
I suspect that you are correct.

Like I said.

No one was being shady.

The recording said that.
not intentionally but still same result. Guy didn't correct himself until 10-11am release day, which was too late. Either was doesn't make a difference now, I'm sure it benefitted you since you like playing games like with the db xs, that release got cancelled :smh:

Stop complaining cause you couldn't get pairs to resell :rolleyes
whatever dude, like I said crying about spilt milk is pointless, but this thread is not about false info, save that for IG.

Alp... It was an honest mistake. No need to take it there.

Ultimately, we all could have made some moves to confirm things but we didn't.

Alp... It was an honest mistake. No need to take it there.

Ultimately, we all could have made some moves to confirm things but we didn't.
You're absolutely right, which is why I dropped it the other day, but to say it isint disappointing would be me lying to myself :lol:
Lesson learned, I will do my research next time.

For what its worth the banned 1 released at the outlet as b grades... While in reality they are one of the best quality 1s out there... Nike puzzle me all the time.

Just drop it. You don't even realize that you are cosigning with a reseller. It's reseller vs reseller and you don't even know it

we're all resellers to some extent bruh. I know.

And I also know that I have to put in my own work once any inkling of word hits.

But you're right. It's done.

Last edited:
That new clearance store ya'll talking about in Orlando, is it the Lake Buena Vista one? That's the only one that popped up on the recent news for orlando nike outlets saying about how it was closed for renovation and just recently reopened.

New Clearance Store in Orlando had nothing of note. Similar stock to the one in Kissimmee. Got a $10 gift card and a free pair of Nike iPhone headphones. There were some flyknit maxes for $99 but scattered sizes. Nothing too spectacular.

Did see a bulk buyer buy out a bunch of Air Max 90's, 95's, Women's Sky Hi Pearls and random misc pairs. Was def not worth camping out for. Glad I didn't.
They have new Clearance Store in Orlando? i thought the kissimmee locations on 192 are the only clearance?
It's on I Drive in the same plaza as Texas de Brazil. You can't miss it. Much more convenient than having to drive down to Kissimmee all the time. It is a clearance store and the pricing is aligned with the Kissimmee location.

Speak for yourself I never sold a pair of sneakers after buying em. Maybe after I wore em x amount of times and for far under retail

It's on I Drive in the same plaza as Texas de Brazil. You can't miss it. Much more convenient than having to drive down to Kissimmee all the time. It is a clearance store and the pricing is aligned with the Kissimmee location.
Thanks so much i will stop by tomorrow...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom