OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carlsbad outlets, no Jordan's at all, no Kobe XIs :frown:
Nothing special on hash.

Saw nothing special, only thing that caught my eye were grey TF Shorts, saw plenty in all sizes. $50 before discounts.

Shout out to @bmoore34 and @1982
for spreading the love with those F&F. Good karma going to you guys.

I have to say the outlet I go to in Ohio has nothing like you guys get. Never Jordans. I ask myself why I drive 45 min to it every few weeks lol

Which Ohio outlet are you hitting? Jeffersonville has had Oreo 20's Marvin 7'S & Aqua 8's all in the last two months.

Can you guys start offing your spares via pms to avoid embarrassment for folks who get sniped by lurkers.

Tejon has a few size 12 Achilles left. Have to ask employee to check back room

Chicago outlet is not the best about taking phone orders in general,but I had no problem using my 30 coupon on the labs like the guy in last month's thread. I just let her ring up everything first than gave her my coupon at the end and it applied toeverything.

I had no idea Chicago even did phone orders. Only on non-hyped products right? I remember ppl were rejected trying to order the blue mirror foams

Ask a couple friends after giving mine away yesterday - have a couple more F&F to give out after PMs. Late to the game but still up there.

edit: claimed

Last edited:
For Toronto NTers, I'm just going to copy my Burloak report from last night with a small update

Burloak outlet (just notables)

- tons of running gear (especially tops) for $20 (Poly dri fits)
- Compression 3/4s in blue for $25, Compression pants in Black are $30 and $50 for the Whites
- Hyperrev 2015s in Black/Orange/Turquoise/Blk Red or Blk Blue for 100
- Lots of Structures and Vomeros on the hash (ranging from 109-124)
- 1 Aero loft jacket in Red size Small on the clearance rack for 180
- KD8s in Grey/Grn for 135

Update:

Foamposite Volt for 200* afaik it's still fsr. These have been sitting there untouched for 2 wks

Lebron Soldier 8 Christmas fsr

the MVP pass deal is still on and so is FnF. You have to mention the FnF deal in order to get it

woodbury commons has 3 peat 8s at the moment. They had sweater 7s but all gone. Knicks flightposite 79.99. A Bunch of kd8 for 89.99. Pretty dry though if it wasnt for f&f.  They have those DLS LOWS for 89.99 as well.
Thanks I was thinking about going to woodbury this weekend but the weather stopped me. Isn't even that bad but I had a feeling it would be dry. I wish NY nike outlets got better shoes.. I was really looking to cop ASG kobes for the low.  Anyway thanks for the update.

Thanks I was thinking about going to woodbury this weekend but the weather stopped me. Isn't even that bad but I had a feeling it would be dry. I wish NY nike outlets got better shoes.. I was really looking to cop ASG kobes for the low.  Anyway thanks for the update.
Woodbury had the ASG Kobe XI's from Friday-Saturday morning, after 12PM, the notorious Franklin Wong and his boys cleaned up all the ASG Kobes. Saw them walking around with 15 bags of them. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom