OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nike FO Vacaville:

Full size run of Kobe X "Rose Golds" 179.99
Kobe X Coda's (Bumblebee CW) marked down to 129.97 - pretty decent size run left is what the employee said

Nothing else worth mentioning. Waiting on Vacaville to get those Kobe XI Achilles [emoji]128064[/emoji]
Thank's, save me the 45 minute drive out there after work today and now I decide if I should cop those Tinker Muse or the Coda's.  Repped.

saratoga, ca

kobe 11 achilles heel in size 7, 13, 14, kobe 11 AS all gone

nike field general 2 super bowl 50 colorway, FSR, $70.

Nike-Super-Bowl-50-Collection-Field-General-2-1.jpg

these been sitting since before super bowl 50, this is the lowest i've seen, but i say wait till it goes on hash and wait for the 20 or 30 percent off

lebron soldier 9 purple colorway sitting on hash wall for a very long time, $70 scattered sizes.

Last edited:
I went to Ontario Mills slightly buzzed last night.
I did not see any Kobes.
Could not look that well, but I didn't see any.
No hash deals either.

If anyone is still looking, Philadelphia Premium Outlet is putting All Star Game Kobe's on the shelf right now. Rain must be keeping everyone away. Store is empty

Both Orlando and Kissimmee Clerance Running 20% OF ALL SHOES , clothing some racks have 30% and a few have 40% off

Notables I Drive Clearance - Kyrie 2 Xmas Sizes 10, 10.5 and 11 thats about it

Notables Kissimmee/192 Clearance - Flyknit Hightop AF1's (red black colorway) Size 9, 9.5 and 14 ($129.99)  , Lebron 13 BHM Sporadic sizes ($129.99) , KD 8 BHM sporadic sizes also ($99.99) , Some dope women Air Force 1's NORTHERN LIGHTS 842929 100 FOR $59.99 various sizes from 8 to 9.5  thats about it.

Got lucky in jersey Gardens and found a pair of navy tech fleece cropped sweats for $42 after the 30% off! They had a pair of black in a small but they were still retail plus 30% off

How in the hell did I miss this??!!! This is what happens when you are busy and don't frequent the thread daily
now imagine as soon as you see the post you call and they are already sold out, that's what happened to me :/  better luck next time i guess 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom