Tech Fleece:

Light Photo Blue Windrunner: $49.99+add' 40% off

Gore Green Windrunner: $49.99+add' 40% off

Gore Green AW77: $44.99+add' 40% off

Obsidian Cropped Pants: $60

Regular grey pants: %50

Womens Cowl neck pullover hoodie: black and light grey: $39.99+add' 40% off

Saw one pair of Jordan BHM 1s in a 9.5: $84.99 +add' 20%

A bunch of the gold Kobe X EXT 8,8.5,9,10,10.5, 11, didnt check price but its an add' 20% off whatever the price is

Last edited:

Nike Clearance Store: Flushing

Notables:

Tech Fleece:

Light Photo Blue Windrunner: $49.99+add' 40% off

Gore Green Windrunner: $49.99+add' 40% off

Gore Green AW77: $44.99+add' 40% off

Obsidian Cropped Pants: $60

Regular grey pants: %50

Womens Cowl neck pullover hoodie: black and light grey: $39.99+add' 40% off

Saw one pair of Jordan BHM 1s in a 9.5: $84.99 +add' 20%

A bunch of the gold Kobe X EXT 8,8.5,9,10,10.5, 11, didnt check price but its an add' 20% off whatever the price is
The Kobes were 99 I believe 

May 31st is end of nikes fiscal year so expect retros to be popping up all over the outlets as they try to unload that warehouse.

SPECULATION, but because of the above x the memorial day holiday weekend I am predicting an in bin additional % off sale occurs during that MVP pass redemption period. I'm assuming at the very least it'll occur for one weekend, and if lucky it will occur for a full week. Obviously assuming this takes place the memorial holiday weekend or the final 7-10 days of the month.

Nike Factory Store
13000 Folsom Blvd, Ste 401
Folsom, CA 95630
(916) 985-7313

Quick glance:

Kobe X Elite Rosegold
Sizes 10 and 10.5 only @ $179.99
Roughly 12 boxes as of 7PM

LeBron Soldier 9s on the wall @ $79.99
(Seen some all blacks that I haven't seen in stores)

25-30% off socks and some apparel--nothing deep.

I'd say check out Alpine for the clearance store.  It's a huge hit or miss but sometimes they have some great stuff and apparel is always cheap.

Thanks.

Gonna have a look at FC, the magpark, UNDTFD. What are the best FTL/NIKE in LA?

Last edited:
NDC won't let me complete my order right now, anyone else have the same problem?

NDC won't let me complete my order right now, anyone else have the same problem?
Its been like that for me since midnight I'm just gunna submit my order in the morning. I tried on different browsers and nothing so ohh well.

Its been like that for me since midnight I'm just gunna submit my order in the morning. I tried on different browsers and nothing so ohh well.
wasn't working for me either. something about order not processing. i restarted my comp and it ended up working.

SPECULATION, but because of the above x the memorial day holiday weekend I am predicting an in bin additional % off sale occurs during that MVP pass redemption period. I'm assuming at the very least it'll occur for one weekend, and if lucky it will occur for a full week. Obviously assuming this takes place the memorial holiday weekend or the final 7-10 days of the month.

Yes speculation....but take a look back at last years may outlet thread. A good amount of retros released in various outlets across the country. Snakeskin 11s, infrared23 6s, white/infrared 6s etc....also, Nike historically has had "big" restocks on a weekdays in May.
I think that the reason we been seeing Aqua 8s, pro star 5s, anthracite 9s popping up recently in outlets in directly related to Nike approaching the end of its fiscal year. ****, I even think them releasing the Aqua 8s during f & f was strategic to boost sales before May 31st and get rid of the crapload of pairs that they didn't sell since Retro sales have slowed down this year.

Hopefully we do get that extra % off the bin products on top of the MVP passes.

Yes speculation....but take a look back at last years may outlet thread. A good amount of retros released in various outlets across the country. Snakeskin 11s, infrared23 6s, white/infrared 6s etc....also, Nike historically has had "big" restocks on a weekdays in May.
I think that the reason we been seeing Aqua 8s, pro star 5s, anthracite 9s popping up recently in outlets in directly related to Nike approaching the end of its fiscal year. ****, I even think them releasing the Aqua 8s during f & f was strategic to boost sales before May 31st and get rid of the crapload of pairs that they didn't sell since Retro sales have slowed down this year.

Hopefully we do get that extra % off the bin products on top of the MVP passes.

YES YES!! Nike is putting Jordan retros in outlets for ~$20 off and customers are eating them up. Remember just a couple of years ago Jordan retros retailed at $160. They bumped up the price and instant sellouts aren't so guaranteed anymore. This is their way of dumping product and customers think they scored on a restock at outlets

there are a few in the SD area, but youre really tryna cover that much ground? 

las americas , basically right on the border
not in one day but if its on the way ill pop in. Ive gotten good at running through the store to check the deals and then scotting to the next place.

I went to las americas san ysidro outlet yesterday it was rubbish. Its crazy how huge and popular the socal outlets have been. It would be harder to find a deal because of the amount of traffic. It was sad that people didnt know they could ask a member to checkout for them at a cart. Girlfriend bought a sweater in about a minute but the line was 50+ long

Last edited:
Heads up for anyone looking, the Jordan XXX launch colorway is 149.99 at Downtown Locker Room brick and mortar stores. Just left PG Plaza, they had an 8.5 on display.

i was wondering if he/she was trying to prove a point or something, hehehe.

*That's a VERY "bad info" "way post".

Correction:

Air Up '14 sizes 8-10.5 available @ $49.99
(Good looking out @jadaqwest @gundamzaku)

Just called to confirm that. Excuse my NT and driving post. Y'll brutal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom