OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 2029573
Orlando I-Drive Clearance had the Jordan XIII CP3 behind the counter not on display for $150 plus 30% off ending up at $105. Had about 6-8 pairs in random sizes as of a few hours ago. All men shoes are additional 30% off.

Orlando I-Drive Nike Outlet has Jordan V Prostars, Jordan VIII Three Peat, Jordan IX Anthracite, Kobe XI All Stars and Achilles, Nike SB Dunk De La Souls lows. Hash wall is additional 20% off and clearance clothing is additional 40% off.

Last edited:
Jefferson OH outlet has the following sales this weekend:

20% off hash wall
30% off clearance footware

40% off clearance apparel 

Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

4PM visit:

Nothing much has changed since my visit on page 19 but restock on some fitted and compression shirts I noticed. Hopefully that 30% I read earlier kicks in tomorrow.

Here's a few I noticed:
View media item 2029647KD8 EXT size 9.5 was $200 now $89.
View media item 2029651Zoom Penny XI in size 10 and 10.5.

Some misguided beef against bigj up in here a few days ago. Him doing his job to limit the hot garbage free posting, request babies, and misplaced pick up posts should not be confused with the thread not being "lit". The thread was bumping because of F&F and the fact that Nike was kind enough to email F&F coupons to random customers, along with some generous members sharing their F&F wealth and the recent Jordan retros hitting the outlets in good quantity.

I'll take focused posts and less pages in the thread over the thread blowing up post count wise because of free posting.

Aurora, IL

20% off hash. Saw the all infrared 23 XX9 size 8.5 on the hash but didn't get a chance to check out the entire hash wall.

They still have the Jordan retro 8 aqua and retro 8 3 peat. They also have the retro 7 sweater too now.

View media item 2029573
Orlando I-Drive Clearance had the Jordan XIII CP3 behind the counter not on display for $150 plus 30% off ending up at $105. Had about 6-8 pairs in random sizes as of a few hours ago. All men shoes are additional 30% off.

Orlando I-Drive Nike Outlet has Jordan V Prostars, Jordan VIII Three Peat, Jordan IX Anthracite, Kobe XI All Stars and Achilles, Nike SB Dunk De La Souls lows. Hash wall is additional 20% off and clearance clothing is additional 40% off.
Sunnuva..bought them xiiis for retail

Headed to Puerto Rico for a few days bringing my MVP's imma stop by outlet and see whats shaking out there

Some misguided beef against bigj up in here a few days ago. Him doing his job to limit the hot garbage free posting, request babies, and misplaced pick up posts should not be confused with the thread not being "lit". The thread was bumping because of F&F and the fact that Nike was kind enough to email F&F coupons to random customers, along with some generous members sharing their F&F wealth and the recent Jordan retros hitting the outlets in good quantity.

I'll take focused posts and less pages in the thread over the thread blowing up post count wise because of free posting.

Aurora, IL

20% off hash. Saw the all infrared 23 XX9 size 8.5 on the hash but didn't get a chance to check out the entire hash wall.

They still have the Jordan retro 8 aqua and retro 8 3 peat. They also have the retro 7 sweater too now.

I'd somewhat agree with you about misguided beef with the moderator but some times dude seems mad hangry and super rude which is often IMO unnecessary. Fact of the matter is PEOPLE DON'T READ. People ask THE SAME questions over and over but that's the nature of the world we live in. Doesn't mean you have to be RUDE or say sarcastic ****. Just delete the post or not and move on....and if that bother you then don't be a moderator. It's kinda like being a teacher...if a student asks you the same questions 20 times then more likely than not they're going answer the same question 20 times. Annoying as it may be, it's a requirement of the postion being held. So apply that concept to a message board with hundreds of thousands of people complaing about the same things and asking the same questions.

Last edited:
South Chicago 40% off clearance apparel and 20% of hash wall.

They had some good deals on clearance apparel if you're trying to use 40% and MVP pass together.

They've been receiving random sizes for random retros thoughout the week so if you're local then stop by in the morning. They had white/grey/red 13s and had powder blue 10s both sold out now.

Here's what I saw that was new
View media item 2029746View media item 2029747View media item 2029749View media item 2029750View media item 2029752View media item 2029753

They definitely told me if they had my size, I think we should get a clear confirmation whether nike clearance stores take phone orders or if they don't all across the board
When I get back i'll make sure i'll ask management at both I Drive Clearance (Orlando)  and 192  (Kissimmee) and post on here to let ya know. 

Phone orders are by a store by store basis.

You can try and press the issue if you want.

Thanks that would help, it would help even more if someone knows if it's standard for Nike clearance stores to not take phone orders

Basically in my 2+ yrs in NT it seems it's YMMV for most everything at all Nike outlets & clearance stores, including but not limited to:

- Phone orders
- Phone orders on weekends
- Phone orders during sales
- Phone orders on hot items
- Return & re-purchase for discount
- F&F on phone orders
- Holds
- Purchase limits on hot items
- Assist ordering availability
- Hand-scanner checkout availability

Nike Factory Store
447 Great Mall Dr, Ste 484
Milpitas, CA 95035
(408) 942-6457

6:30PM Visit:

Just stocked on Kobe X Elite Rose Gold in sizes 8-12 and two size 14s.

Shoe wall is additional 20% off, Kobe graphic shirts/shorts at 50% off, and two racks of apperal at 40% off.

Accepting phone orders on weekdays only.

Basically in my 2+ yrs in NT it seems it's YMMV for most everything at all Nike outlets & clearance stores, including but not limited to:

- Phone orders
- Phone orders on weekends
- Phone orders during sales
- Phone orders on hot items
- Return & re-purchase for discount
- F&F on phone orders
- Holds
- Purchase limits on hot items
- Assist ordering availability
- Hand-scanner checkout availability

^^^ add this to monthly thread preamble.100% truth.

San Ysidro was dry! Nothing worth mentioning on regular walls except GS Jordan VIII grapes. 20% off hash, saw a pair of AJ XX $119 and some XXL tech fleece on 40% off clearance

Footlocker had some tinkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom