OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
rose golds appearing more often. need a second pair asap .

Been searching high and dry for them last month and now they pop up in Northern California after I traveled to pick them up last week. Anyways....they feel great on court so go for seconds.

Funny thing about those de la soul lows is FCLA has em on the shelf for 275.

Citadel: no extra discount, cleveland kyries were 87 almost copped just because steal but would just sell em so passed

Edit: 30% off hash wall because of the sale starting wed theough to mon/sun lots of clothes with 40%

View media item 2027085

Are these in Citadel or East LA? Thanks!

Hi guys,
I was tagged last night in here and i was messaged by a couple of people to see if i was doing well so i figured I'd post something before going to mind my business somewhere.

Q - What''s going on with me?
A - I'm tired. I'm just tired.

I appreciate you guys that understand what I tried to do and I did all of this for you. There is definitely an age gap from what i feel is the main user base and me and there is significantly less staff than we had when I was coming up on NT which made my job harder than it should have ever been. There should have been multiple moderators helping with the cause but it feels like a lot of time its just me and meth. Every year, it gets harder and harder to moderate the site due to that - a wider age gap and less staff presence. I finally decided it was time for me to fall into the background like a lot of my older homies from NT did and I am at peace with that.

I wont be replying to anyone but please dont think im being rude. Im just trying to find my way off of the site and into the next step of my shoe life.

Thanks for everything everyone.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I was that I was tagged last night in here and i was messaged by a couple of people to see if i was doing well so i figured I'd post something before going to mind my business somewhere.

I appreciate you guys that understand what I tried to do and I did all of this for you. There is definitely an age gap from what i feel is the main user base and me and there is significantly less staff than we had when I was coming up on NT which made my job harder than it should have ever been. There should have been multiple moderators helping with the cause but it feels like a lot of time its just me and meth. Every year, it gets harder and harder to moderate the site due to that - a wider age gap and less staff presence. I finally decided it was time for me to fall into the background like a lot of my older homies from NT did and I am at peace with that.

I wont be replying to anyone but please dont think im being rude. Im just trying to find my way off of the site and into the next step of my shoe life.

View media item 1797152

Hi guys,
I was tagged last night in here and i was messaged by a couple of people to see if i was doing well so i figured I'd post something before going to mind my business somewhere.

No THANK YOU and you will definitely be missed cause I'm sure this thread will be flooded with BS instead of just updates now cause people don't read any rules before posting

I know this is going against the rules here but Big J needed to be thanked for all the time and effort he has put into this for no monetary gain at all, so Sorry fellas But thanks again BIG J

Flushing Nike clearance store is having 30% off your entire transaction this weekend. Stack that with the mvp passes for some serious discount. Hope that helps.

SMH around F&F time was awesome minus the occasional request for the f&f pass. Not hard to keep this thread update only, and alot of info for outlets are on the first page.

Appreciate the work BigJ

Flushing Nike clearance store is having 30% off your entire transaction this weekend. Stack that with the mvp passes for some serious discount. Hope that helps.

Looks like I'm taking a long ride on the 7 tomorrow. Hope there's something out there that's worth the time.

Good deals going on this weekend at nike factory cincinnati...

today i paid 105.00 total for 525.00 retail priced items... FSR of Kobe 11 all star....

Deer pk, NY
Hash 20% off
Clearance apparel 40%

Scattered sizes of Kd 8 xmas msrp on hash
Kd 8 aunt pearl sz 11.5 to 13 hash

Kobe 11 all star fsr $159
Kobe 11 achilles(?) fsr $159

Beast LA aka SketchLA was completely wiped out as I walked in at 11am. Resellers snagged everything to ship oversea,s and or give to family back home.

- De La Lows SOLD OUT
- FSR 3 Peat 8s
- Several Westbrook 0s
- 29 UNC low $79.98 with additional 20%
- Additional 20% off all hash wall items

walked away with UNC and BLK XXX's for $67.55 after using my two MVP $50 off. :nthat:

Last edited:
BigJ feeling like Tim Duncan going in for the dunk last night and getting stuffed at the rim.

Thanks for your hard work in the threads. It's going to be a free for all in here.

Beast LA aka SketchLA was completely wiped out as I walked in at 11am. Resellers snagged everything to ship oversea,s and or give to family back home.

- De La Lows SOLD OUT
- FSR 3 Peat 8s
- Several Westbrook 0s

walked away with UNC and BLK XXX's for $67.55 after using my two MVP $50 off. :nthat:
Black Jordan 30 for $67.55???? Wish I could find a pair for that price.

- De La Lows SOLD OUT
- FSR 3 Peat 8s
- Several Westbrook 0s

walked away with UNC and BLK XXX's for $67.55 after using my two MVP $50 off.
nthat.gif
NICE.

I just cleaned house @ my local store in the RGV.

Was only able to use two MVP cards (1) per person, per day, the cashier scolded me.

She was not a happy camper.

She kept marking items that were 40% off at full price, she was not happy to give up that discount.

Worse when she saw my stack of MVP cards.

Never understand why they (certain cashiers) act like we are taking money from them

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO COPPED USING MVP CARDS!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

NICE.

I just cleaned house @ my local store in the RGV.

Was only able to use two MVP cards (1) per person, per day, the cashier scolded me.

She was not a happy camper.

She kept marking items that were 40% off at full price, she was not happy to give up that discount.

Worse when she saw my stack of MVP cards.

Never understand why they (certain cashiers) act like we are taking money from them

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO COPPED USING MVP CARDS!!!!!!!!
thats the rule though. Again, you're asking employees to break their rules so you can take advantage. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom