OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know where I could buy a pair of the 1st and black jordan 30 for deep discount? Thanks

Last edited:
Nike Clearance Store
1275 Marina Blvd
San Leandro, CA 94577
(510) 483-3650

1PM visit (still in line):

Additional 30% off everything as expected so line is wrapped to the front of the door. Tons of hoodies, sweats, and graphic shirts they're trying to get rid of. Shorts and compressions are pretty wiped out. Nothing new with shoes at a quick glance.

Side notes:

Overheard an associate saying they're restocking within the hour.

ALSO both of Curry's MVP trophies are on display to see and take pics with nearby at the Warriors store inside Oracle today. Suppose to be discounts at the Warriors Team Store as well so I'll be checking that out next.

Beast LA aka SketchLA was completely wiped out as I walked in at 11am. Resellers snagged everything to ship oversea,s and or give to family back home.

- De La Lows SOLD OUT

- FSR 3 Peat 8s

- Several Westbrook 0s

- 29 UNC low $79.98 with additional 20%

- Additional 20% off all hash wall items

walked away with UNC and BLK XXX's for $67.55 after using my two MVP $50 off. :nthat:
NICE.

I just cleaned house @ my local store in the RGV.

Was only able to use two MVP cards (1) per person, per day, the cashier scolded me.
She was not a happy camper.
She kept marking items that were 40% off at full price, she was not happy to give up that discount.
Worse when she saw my stack of MVP cards.

Never understand why they (certain cashiers) act like we are taking money from them

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO COPPED USING MVP CARDS!!!!!!!!

Can't stand people who work retail that do that. I would throw discounts on reg priced items just because. It's the corporates money, not mine. Gotta help the everyday person out.

At EastLA they don't think twice. That's why I love that location.

I left SL one hour ago. They did have blk/red AJ I this morning. Saw a few people in line with them and a guy that cleaned them out with about 20 pairs.

Anyone know where I could buy a pair of the 1st and black jordan 30 for deep discount? Thanks

They're not a specific locations. Sizes are returned to outlet and factory stores sporadically. You have to check your local locations. Ain't no telling.

@unseenI don't think anyone has updated Riverhead too recently but I just left there. 30% off hash nothing really too new besides de la lows for 70$ in good amount of sizes.

View media item 2030933Size 11 must have been a return size stickers are not on the insole and they are missing the extra pink laces. White soles were a bit dirty but definitely cleanable, canvas material had a lot of lint on it but could be easily be removed with a lint roller or tape. Best pair on the Hash wall in my honest opinion.

View media item 2030945View media item 2030938

Last edited:

Not sure where you are located but downtown locker room brick and mortar locations have the first colorway for 149 99.

As far as the black color I really haven't seen less than $160 either on a hash wall at a Nike store or with 20% off from Eastbay footlocker champs or foot action.

When u buy at a discount or get that extra% off , you tend to buy a few more things.
discount/sale=more items sold=NIKE[emoji]128176[/emoji][emoji]128176[/emoji]

Ya i said the same thing [emoji]128514[/emoji]

EDIT: about them popping up at the outlet so quick. I had to edit cuz id never wear those things...

Last edited:
Called the orlando clearance store about the 13s two seperate times and both times was told they do place phone orders but not on Retro's...

Colorado mills

View media item 2031083
Not much else.

Aeroloft flash vests are $36 & $48 depending on the color
Hash wall is 20% off, and had a bunch of Kobe X with the blue midsoles (not elites)
Lots of good prices, but selection wasn't the best.

Not outlet (hitting Merrimack tomorrow), but my local Marshalls out here in Western Mass had these Nike FC Real Bristol polos for $20:

716131nvca.jpg

716131kh.jpg

(Edited to reflect the actual shirts - had the wrong images up for a couple mins.)

I copped all three I found (M & XL in blue; XXL in green), but the kid working the men's section said he just got them in and put them out. Anyway, check your local Marshalls & TJ Maxx, just in case yours got some, too.

Note that they fit 1-2 sizes small. They seem to be made for hobbits, but XL & XXL fit me pretty well.

Oh, and here are the best shoes they had there, in case you're interested:

View media item 2031095
View media item 2031100
View media item 2031102
View media item 2031103
View media item 2031104
The Cons actually still had a Journeys sticker on the sole of the pair I pulled out to try on, so now we know where TJXs buyers are getting some of their stuff from!

Last edited:
Looks like I'm taking a long ride on the 7 tomorrow. Hope there's something out there that's worth the time.
They had various TF gear and bordeaux 7 on thursday. 

IMO weekends are a zoo and most good stuff is gone by 10:30 on most days lol 
Can't stand people who work retail that do that. I would throw discounts on reg priced items just because. It's the corporates money, not mine. Gotta help the everyday person out.

At EastLA they don't think twice. That's why I love that location.
So if you worked at bank you would just give people free money. 

Not sure why people think like this.  I mean its good you get discounts but to say you cant stand someone for not doing their job is silly talk. 

don't know if this is a decent deal or not....

Cincinnati Premium Outlet Nike factory store has a full size run of the Jordan VIII Grapes for $140

edit: aquas

Last edited:
At Philadelphia Mills at closing time they had 1 size 8.5 of the NYC 10's on the hash wall for $180 then 20% off and 1 pair of Copper 17's size 13 for $240 then 20% off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom