OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, sketch la is so dangerous. Don't go there anymore.

And, yes, I'm being facetious as I'm referring to the Asian resellers from sole stage, and the likes who done defiled my gem of a store.

They emptied the whole damned store. Smh

They dont have limits? Most stores have limits now like 1 per person for jays and such

They dont have limits? Most stores have limits now like 1 per person for jays and such

10 per style. They bring generations of family members and clean up.

I know the staff pretty well so I get things but those buck hi sbs I asked them to set aside got pillaged as soon as they opened.

I'm just in my feelings cause it's a. A community store and They're running out the store as if someone is gonna mug them which pisses me off more.

And

B. It was a low key spot for hash gems.

Just came back from Nike Flushing. Whole store is 30% off. Some scattered khaki tech fleece pants for $49.99, Carolina Jordan sweats for $45. Only shoes worth noting IMO were some lebron 11s south beach for $179.99, but I'm pretty sure they were cleaned out by some kids.

Just came back from Nike Flushing. Whole store is 30% off. Some scattered khaki tech fleece pants for $49.99, Carolina Jordan sweats for $45. Only shoes worth noting IMO were some lebron 11s south beach for $179.99, but I'm pretty sure they were cleaned out by some kids.
just left too. Got white huarache utilities for 70 plus the 30 percent in a size 12 and 12.5. Pretty dry out there, got Chinese resellers cleaning out the few scraps they have, and by scraps I mean scraps :lol:

At Merrimack NH now.

AJ XX Playoffs down to $99, looks like a FSR.

Only 1 pr sz13 left of Pro Star Vs, think they're still $130.

A slew of 3peat 8s still here for $150. Hash is 20% off - a whole lotta nuthin. One pair of Kynsie boots in sz 10 marked $99, which is $40 less than the other pairs on hash I saw. A bunch of PG KD 8s ($120) & a pair or two of KD 8 blackouts ($100).

Saw one pair of Swoosh HNTRs in tan for $200, I think they were sz 9.

Aisle shoes are pretty similar to my post at the end of April.

No Tech fleece other than a bunch of XL Jordan hoodies (grey w/ all the zippers on the front), $75 -40% off. A couple of clearance racks were 40% off, Jordan tees were $20, and there were random discounts on other apparel (tanks, tees, etc.).

ALSO - I was gonna return my 3peat 8s I bought during F&F, but was told that would cancel out the MVP pass I got, so I'm gonna sit on the 8s for now.

Meantime, my girl is at Woodbury Commons (NY) right now and she's going to see if she can use my MVP pass while she's there by showing them a pic of it on her phone. The pass says that isn't allowed, but as we all know "YMMV", so she's gonna ask anyway.

Saratoga has 20% off hash they had scattered sizes of de LA lows for 55 Superbowl field generals for 35 in 10.5-12

Gildoy still had plenty chrome 8s as of closing last night and they also had stone island jackets size large navy and black that came out to about 270 with the 40% off.

Last edited:
Grand Rapids MI NFS

Not really anything new other than FSR of Aqua 8s and The Cyber Monday Jordan 1 low but they refuse to allow you to use MVP passes on these hate that they do this did it during F&F too. Still have a few Anthracite 9 left and Kobe ASG in size 10 only, about 12 pairs.

40% off clearance 20% off hash

Yeah. Citadel is the worst from opening to close because of the busloads of chinese resellers.

R.I.P. East Los.

Those Chinese resellers man. If there not moving grey markets, they are cleaning out outlets. Ever since the Chinese middle class came up a come of years ago, resellers been on the hunt. All those kicks ended up on Taobao and get snatched up with the quickness. Lebrons, Jordan's and Kobes.

Those Chinese resellers man. If there not moving grey markets, they are cleaning out outlets. Ever since the Chinese middle class came up a come of years ago, resellers been on the hunt. All those kicks ended up on Taobao and get snatched up with the quickness. Lebrons, Jordan's and Kobes.
saw them in EAST LA. There were hispanic reseller too. Basically they go n rape the store everyday.

Judging from the quantities they buy , they are making annual net profit of six figure easily. 

meanwhile plp get master degree or doctoral degree , they dont even make tat much net in a year. 

saw them in EAST LA. There were hispanic reseller too. Basically they go n rape the store everyday.
Judging from the quantities they buy , they are making annual net profit of six figure easily. 
meanwhile plp get master degree or doctoral degree , they dont even make tat much net in a year. 

They usually buy up the runners and monarch stocks.

The Asian rellers take all the Jordan and the sig basketball lines along with the sbs.

I've had to fight these people in store for pushing my wife just to hoard boxes.

I don't mind resellers but there's gotta be some sort of tact when doing it.

Please share the calculations for the six figure number.

Anyone go to the Nike store in Long Beach (Pike) and see if there were any Kobe ASG in 9.5?

The "Chinese Resellers" stereotype is getting out of hand. I've seen white, mexican, black, etc. resellers scoop up kicks before the outlet game exploded and I've never seen anyone single their ethnicity out. 

Let's not use the "R" word in this scenario. It's a serious crime and despicable act that should not be taken lightly.

Please show me the math on how someone can make 6 figures reselling shoes from outlet. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom