OFFICIAL MAY '16 NIKE OUTLET/WEBSITE/STORE UPDATE THREAD - DO NOT MAKE REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mastralf, Young Hova posted before me and said they had 13's. So ya may be in luck in the morning. Funny story, the guy in front of me bought 2 pairs of the Kobe 11 asg and cashier didn't give him the 30% for either pair because he didn't know. Luckily he was waiting by the door for something cause the cashier went a grabbed him before he left.
I appreciate it sir. I will be giving them a call. Hoping for the best! ​

Stopped by MLK in Portland today:

Kobe Achilles: FSR - Probably about 3 pairs per size minimum

Jordan: Prostars FSR

Jordan Chrome 8's FSR

Jordan 3 peat 8's FSR

nothing else really noteworthy.

Nike outlet DC ivy city update

Chuckposits are all gone

Kobe xi asg made it to the hash wall with 30% off 111.00

Everything is the same as when Iraned posted yesterday
 Thank you very much for the info. Just to update, they do accept phone orders and I was able to scoop for $ 111 + shipping.  Between this deal and the eulogies I was able to get two pairs of 11's for the price of  ​1 retail pair of all stars!!

I appreciate everyone contributing to the thread.

Philadelphia mills 2152813523 has full size run of cyber monda 1's for $129.99 they just started selling them and nobody was in the store

As stated in every monthly installment, hit your local Ross:

View media item 2047097
$56.00

I'll back that with these pics from the Ross store in Quakertown, PA.

View media item 2048243
The tag had a 2014 production date. Couldn't believe i saw them there. Same store had Zoom Structure for 54.00 and Volt Pegasus 32s for 49.99.

The store in Plymouth Meeting had Black/White Flares for 54.99. some deals if you can search stores around you.

Last edited:
Just got back from vacation, but made one last trip to the Clearance store on I Drive in Orlando last night. They added 30% off on all footwear since I was there last weekend, so basically 30% off everything in store.

Scores some steals in apparel, but nothing too crazy on the hash in my size (12-13).

Lots of KD8'a in various sizes for $70-80 before disco (Hunts Hill, the one with the Skittles soles, some X-Mas for $100). Also saw a pair of the SB DLS White hi's for $80 pretty discount (size 10), and some scattered Fragment trainers and the Lunar 1 UNDFTD's. There are a few gems if you search, and/or lurk around til theu put more stuff out.

If you are in town, there is an Adidas tent sale going on outside of the Florida Mall this weekend, as well. I was there when they opened yesterday, and I scored some deals that put my Nike Outlet scores to shame. Pure Boost, Ultra Boost for $40, etc...

Stuff was going quick, though. There were probably at least 100 people in there around 30 minutes after opening, though, so pickings may be slim. I don't know if they restock on those things. Lots of South American families buying stuff by the boxes.

With all of the Outlets, Clearance stores, Adidas tent sale, and opening of the Trophy Room, what a time to be alive in Orlando this week.

I think Orlando has some of the best deals I see on the board consistently

25% off clearance at niagara premium. Nothing off of hash wall. They had this for $49.99 and an additional 25% off

View media item 2048295
These jackets were 25% off as well

View media item 2048296
View media item 2048297
View media item 2048299
View media item 2048301
No discount on these. Was in a rush so I didn't record prices. Give them a call for sizes. Most had good size runs however tech fleece shorts were only in size small.

View media item 2048304
View media item 2048307
View media item 2048308
These black shorts were only in small and medium.

View media item 2048309
Hope this helps.

Nike Hagerstown

Black/Red KOs - FSR - $120
Jordan 8 chrome - FSR - $140
KD 7 Plaid/polka - near FSR - $80 + 30% off
Kobe 11 Achilles - FSR - $160
Kobe 11 ASG - FSR - $160
Kobe 10 mid ext red - $65 + 30% off

Had a ton of round racks at 30-50% off.

Grey TF pants - $70

First (last) time at Oceanside, Ny (fri. Night)
No hash discount
Clearance apparel 30% off
Tf shorts smaller sizes 20% off
De la soul lows $55 scattered sizes on hash
Kobe 11 achilles $159 fsr

Many runners that I don't know about

Free 4.0 flyknit hash
Flyknit lunar hash
Am 2016 blk
Am flyknit mc few sizes hash

Status
Not open for further replies.