Official MAY 2010 Nike Outlet/Website/Store Update Thread - Oreo/Piston/Varsity Red VI

Good looks on that update maulrat, Gonna call them tomorrow to cop me and my bro a pair of those Griff's, I need some new work shoes.

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Nordstrom Rack Costa Mesa has Lebron VI Chris the King in a size 8.5 and 16 or 17 im not sure. 50 bucks each.
these? if so, wow...

041079_1_p.jpg

copped all black griffeys from that outlet posted on page 9

thanks

quick question though, i gave the guy my info and cc and he said he would call back tommorrow to confirm the final price and everything

is that standard how they do phone orders at outlets?

im not rly worried about fraud as ill just dispute anything that is fishy but am curious why they didnt process it right away

prolly has to do with me calling at like 8:15 there time

Originally Posted by utl768

is that standard how they do phone orders at outlets?
they tend to do that more on the weekends since they wont be sending out orders right away anyway and they're busier
I ordered 2 pippens today, they called back in 10 minutes, but every outlet is different
also I've been using giftcards now to protect myself from fraud.

Originally Posted by NTLA 85

Nike Outlet in Downtown Las Vegas had navy/white lebron vi for 59.99.  Not sure if they were B grade.  I only saw sizes 8-9.5.
Nothing else worth mentioning.

Do you know which outlet in Vegas this was?

I stopped in J-Creek yesterday.  Nothing mind blowing.

[color= rgb(0, 255, 51)]Near Full Size Runs of:[/color]
Jordan Phat 1 Mid - Navy/Red - $59
Jordan Melo M6 - White/Navy or White/Red - $59
Nike Penny III - Black - $69
Nike Total Max Uptempo - Black/Red - $59
Nike Bakin - Black/Red OG - $59
Zoom Flight 95 - White/Navy - $25

[color= rgb(51, 255, 0)]Notables: [/color]
Hyperize ASG - Blue - $59 - one size 10.5
Trainer 1 samples - White/Carolina Blue - $39
Many sizes of Jordan CP3 - Black - $59
Size 14+ had some great stuff!

Originally Posted by SomethingDunk

Originally Posted by NTLA 85

Nike Outlet in Downtown Las Vegas had navy/white lebron vi for 59.99.  Not sure if they were B grade.  I only saw sizes 8-9.5.
Nothing else worth mentioning.

Do you know which outlet in Vegas this was?

702-382-8055

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Originally Posted by KenJi714

Nordstrom Rack Costa Mesa has Lebron VI Chris the King in a size 8.5 and 16 or 17 im not sure. 50 bucks each.
these? if so, wow...

041079_1_p.jpg

damn i just called, and the lady i spoke to sounds like she dont even know about sneakers..

if anyone goes here n can find em lemme know... **mods im not trying to ask for a hookup but the lady sounded so dumb, n i really want these **

smile.gif
ChetLsworth wrote:

I stopped in J-Creek yesterday.  Nothing mind blowing.

Notables:

Size 14+ had some great stuff!

Whats great stuff?

was at 2 FNLs yesterday at 2 different locations, both had oreo VIs at $120. asked the employees if they were moving and they said "not really" and "not yet"

wouldn't be surprised if they went lower. i'm in philly, btw.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

was at 2 FNLs yesterday at 2 different locations, both had oreo VIs at $120. asked the employees if they were moving and they said "not really" and "not yet"

wouldn't be surprised if they went lower. i'm in philly, btw.
My finishline only has a 8, 9, 9.5, 10 and a 10.5 left in stock. 1 of each. I snagged the last 13 in-store pickup via online today.... When I first heard of the 119.98 markdown, I looked online and they had all sizes left except 12, 14 and 15. That was 2 days ago. So I guess they're selling here. I love them personally. I got tons of black jordan shorts, black jordan socks and white teas. Good walk around summer wear.

Went to San Ysidro today.

Air Max LeBron VII (white/red) FSR - 109.99
Air 1/2 Cent (silver/black) FSR - 129.99
Air 3 LE (black/grey) FSR - 89.99
Jordan 60+ (green/white) FSR - 79.99
Jordan 1 Alpha (red/black) FSR - 79.99

a bunch of zoom phenoms for 49.99, etc.

Hash wall had Jordan Pros in all white for 79.99, Melo 6's in white/black/red for i think 79.99.

Yeah, pretty much trash
laugh.gif

if you're a tennis head, they had courtballestic 1.3's for 59.99 and 69.99 (Nadal's kicks from last year)

6c225d9e8c9c419f1c84195fd13bcf438ae5702.pjpg
sorry for the blurry cellphone pic, but picked these up at Lake Elsinore yesterday.  they had a bunch of other dunk SB highs and lows and not really much of anything else.

Was at Woodbury, NY yesterday and they didn't have nothing worth mentioning.

They had the 22/1 package for $200...

That's about it that's worthy of mentioning.

The pinstriped am1's have hit the Ross stores in atlanta as well, but they're $40, not $30. Got mine on today, real nice shoe

Back
Top Bottom